Searching to buy a Ouija LTD guitar

Updated
Mike A.

Hello, I've been looking to buy the Ouija guitar for over 10 years!  Does anyone know where i can find the LTD verison to purchase?  Thank you very much!

Mike

Breadfan32

eBay or reverb.com would be your best chance.  The ltd version came out in 2009.

ESP 348

10 years in the making! Wow, hope you find one soon mate. The LTD versions are more common than the ESP versions, so it won't take long to find one.

If I come across one I will post it up here for you.

Mike A.

Thank you so much!  The first time i saw Metallica live was on PPV at Woodstock 94 when i was in middle school and i thought that guitar was so cool.  I didn't you know you actually buy them until around 2002 or 2003. I really appreciate all of your help! 

ESP 348

No worries mate, will keep an eye out for you.

Mike A.

Thank you so much!  I contacted him.  He said he has two. So hopefully he'll get back to me! 

ESP 348

Very cool, hopefully you score one. They are priced well too.

Mike A.

It doesn't look like he's going to sell me one..  He only wanted to sell them locally..  

ESP 348

Lol, why can't he sell you one and you have a courier go past his place and collect?

Mike A.

Hey I am going to try to talk him today.  If he does agree, what precautious can I take to make sure his guitar is legit and not a fake? Again, I really appreciate all of your help!

Big Daddy B

Didn't we just help 2 guys from OC find ouijas in Ohio and Idaho when there were a couple locally all along?!?

Mike A.

Hey was your serial number LOUIJA ....?  the serial number on the one i am looking at says LOUIJA 338 on the headstock.  Below the serial number it says MADE IN JAPAN. 

Big Daddy B

The serial # was indeed LOUIJA but should say made in Korea, not Japan

Mike A.

I live in Charles Town WV and I work in Northern VA.  If you could help me find someone locally, that would be amazing!  

CannibalChris

Yeah, those Ouijas are a lot closer to me than the one I ordererd from Ohio, haha! Oh well, at least I got the one with the serial number I wanted : )

ESP 348

Ask for serial numbers of the guitars Mike, that will help tell you if they are legit or not.

Mike A.

Hey  the serial number on the CA guitar is LOUIJA 338 on the headstock.  Below the serial number it says MADE IN JAPAN. Does that look legit?   Thanks!!

Mike

Big Daddy B
CannibalChris wrote:

Yeah, those Ouijas are a lot closer to me than the one I ordererd from Ohio, haha! Oh well, at least I got the one with the serial number I wanted : )

73 like you?

CannibalChris

Exactly, #73. It would have been pretty cool to have that #100 you had a while ago, but I'm good with this one.

Mike A.

Well I really do not think this guy is going to sell it to me.  If someone knows anyone or some guitar store where they are selling one, please let me know.  I really do appericate everyone's help! 

Post to Thread