WTB ESP Kamikaze 2

Updated
WTB ESP Kamikaze 2

Whats up dudes. Looking for the kamikaze 2. The blue one. I have every other kamikaze. I just need this one. Help me get one guys.

If you have one or know of someone who might sell one send me a friend request and then a PM. thanks dudes. 

matt b.

I wish I never sold my Ouija . I have Kami II, just saying. Not really looking to sell. I know this doesnt help you at all, sorry.

On another note, has anyone ever seen the other version of the Kami IV with the skull & crossbones where the pilot picture is located?

Big Rich

Well if you do sell it you have to sell it to me haha  

I've seen only one of those actually it sold on eBay a few years ago for under 2k I had no money for it or else I would've bought it. 

Lifelover

How much is a late 80's one worth? I have one in near mint condition with the original case but I'm unsure of the value...

ESP 348

I don't know what they are worth man, but can you post some pics up? Would love to see it.

Big Rich

It all depends what someone is willing to pay for one. 

depending on condition a mint one would prob go for 2000. At least that's the top price id pay for one. 

Around 2008 I've seen them selling for between 1300-1500 bucks. 

Lifelover

Here's a pic, kind of a boring one but it's all I got:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4paqzytthkyyvbi/IMG_0455.jpg?dl=0

Yeah, it's a great guitar. The trem on this one is an ESP-branded Kahler Steeler which is pretty cool.

Seems like the price on used Kamis is all over the place. A couple just popped up on eBay, almost 5k... that's nuts.

I thought about selling mine (no particular reason other than GAS) but I dunno. I'll probably hang on to it. But if I change my mind I'll check this thread first.

ESP 348

Cheers mate, guitar looks very very cool in that colour.

ESP 348

Didn't last long that one.

Big Daddy B

it is relisted.

Lifelover

I like that the truss rod is accessible through the headstock, that's about it.

Big Daddy B

Maybe if the price keeps dropping you will find more to like. I also noticed a neon kami on there now and an ESP GL-56

suffer_remain

awesome collection,brother

bessant1

Hey Rich, there is a guy selling one on the british e-bay.... Going for £2500

Big Rich

Came close but deal fell through. Anybody else have one of these they are looking to part with 

matt b.

I have the blue one and am looking for the Kami III, love the off white look.

Post to Thread