NGD ! -> M-II 'BRIDE of FRANKENSTEIN'

Updated
NGD ! -> M-II 'BRIDE of FRANKENSTEIN'

Hi guys !

Here's a new girl in my collection, an M-II Neck-Thru that I customized to get 1 Volume, 1 Tone and a 3-way switch.

Airbrush graphic, like my 'White Zombie' that you can see in my photo album.

More pics to come, I just finish it last night ...

Enjoy :

Edit (More pics !) :

Breadfan32

Looks great! 

ESP 348

Wow! Very cool man.

If you nail it with the inlays and all, I might have you do me all of Kirk's Monster guitars, including the Mummy guitar.

Airbrush the lot of them with the correct inlays!! My o my!! Imagine owning all of them!

Guiguitarz

Thanks a lot man !

Here's a pic that I took yesterday, of my Kirk's monster guitars ! Enjoy !

ESP 348

That Mummy!!!!!

Very cool man!! Any more pics of the Mummy man.

Can you please give us more details about it. Is it NTB?

Those inlays, the real deal I take it?

Guiguitarz
ESP 348 wrote:

That Mummy!!!!!

Very cool man!! Any more pics of the Mummy man.

Can you please give us more details about it. Is it NTB?

Those inlays, the real deal I take it?

Hey 348 !

Yes, my Mummy is a 2004 KH-2 NTB Custom Shop, the graphic is a decal, very well done, and a professional clear-coat. Inlays are Mother of Pearl, done by the best luthier you can find in France. I think you saw the entire job on my photo album ...   I've complety re-drawn all the inlays, from capture of the real ones, then I vectorialized them to get them clear.

I think this is the best replica you can find so far ...

ESP 348

Thank you for the extra info about this guitar! Yep, looked at your album, some very nice guitars there man.

It really is an awesome guitar. I was actually hoping to have one airbrused one day and have the correct inlays made, all on a NTB KH2 ESP. That's the plan anyway.

You have gone to great lengths on this guitar and it really is awesome. Thanks for sharing, much appreciated.

RaulTx

Awesome job on those guitars!! 

ESP 348

Checked out your photo album man, very very cool!!

One day when I have money to burn I will be in touch with you.

Guiguitarz

Thank you man ! 

One day I'll need some money to get a Black Ouija, the utlimate piece for my collection, so, we'll be in touch, no prob !

What about updating your Photo album too man ...?! That will be interesting.

See ya,

ESP 348

Lol, cool man!! Definitely!

I will look at updating my photo album soon, thanks for reminding me.

matt b.

Dude, where were you a couple of years ago? I had a Mummy that looked fantastic but wanted the correct inlay.......so I sent it to Chris Woods Guitars, BIG BIG HUGE (did I say BIG) fucking mistake!!!!! That dude is an asshole and then some. Told me it would be 3-5 weeks to do the inlay so I sent him the neck..................18, yes 18 months (not weeks) later he had not even began work on it!!!! I had him send it back but everytime I looked at the guitar it made me think of that douche and  got me all fired up so I sold it. Moral of the story is you could have saved it for me! Oh well, nice collection buddy!

PS Even got a little worked up just mentioning his name, lol

Guiguitarz

Wow ! What a story man ... Bad experience for sure ...

It takes 10 months to my luthier to get all the job done.. but I knew him well and he's a master (I think one of the best luthier you can find in Europe actually).

Thank's Buddy 

ESP 348

What a shit story Matt! He definitely sounds like a fuck wit.

Chris W.

These are among the most beautiful guitars I have ever seen. 

I am absolutely blown away!

Tim K

That mummy looks awesome!! All the guitars look sweet

Carcaridon

Wow!  I step away for a short time and miss this post?  That is one SWEET BOF guitar!!!!!  Damn I want one of those.  

Guiguitarz

Thanks Carcaridon ,

These are for sale, not officialy, but if you're interested in, please let me know and we'll discuss about the price of the one you want.

Guiguitarz

Thanks Carcaridon  ,

These are for sale, not officially, but if you're really interested in one, please let me know and we'll discuss ...

Carcaridon

Oh, that's tempting but with having a 6 month old, I probably couldn't give you what you're asking for it.  Definitely my loss on that.  :(

Post to Thread