ESP Snakebyte for sale

Updated
ESP Snakebyte for sale

Hey there, fellow ESP lovers!

Since i am kind of new here (in actually posting, i have followed this forum for a whole) i would like to introduce myself first;

my name is Sven, i live in Papendrecht (Holland) and i am 20 years old. My ESP's;

ESP truckster (Grey)

ESP Snakebyte (black)

ESP LTD white zombie

and Some Gibsons... 

Since i am looking for some new gear, i have decided to sell my Black ESP Snakebyte. About the Snakebyte; A friend of Mine won the guitar in a contest back when it just came out (one of the first produced models with EMG's, i bought it from him. I actually used the guitar only one or two times, since the guitar kinda was my beauty trophy. The guitar was just to Beautiful to play. The Truckster and my Gibson Sg GT are my working horses.

the guitar is in absolutely brand new condition, even with the original ESP fretboard protection plastic on it. No single scratch and perfectely set up. The Guy who would take this guitar would actually (really) get a brand new ESP Snakebyte.

The guitar Comes with original case (also spot on) and certificate. the guitar has all the features mentioned on this site, except for the pick-ups (EMG's 60/81 instead of HET's EMG's)

i would say; make me a realistic offer

I Will ship international but the shipping costs are for the buyer and i Will only send this guitar with full protection+insurance. I love this guitar but it should be used! I don't have to sell it, only if i get an acceptabel offer.

terms and conditions would be discussed per PM, pics Will come later!

p.s. excuse me for language errors!

Sven R.

Madhat

Excellent guitar man hope it sells  

rlhjr34

Did this ever sell? 

Sven R.

That's a while ago since I read this topic

I tried to sell it for a couple of months but since every time someone said they wanted to buy the guitar they pulled back last minute. So annoying (typical Dutch people... Yep, I live in Holland)

Since I didn't need the money anymore I decided that I just keep the guitar in its case for another time It is still in the same (spotless new) condition. I am just afraid to play it since the guitar is so high glossy that it scratches pretty quick when I would play it haha, I know it is for playing but yeah it just bothers me 

rlhjr34

I just happen to be in the market for a black Snakebyte..curious how much you were asking? 

Sven R.

The price I was asking was 2900 euro's, somehat more dollars I know it is a lot but it is definately worth it, it has less flaws (actually none) then the model hanging in the guitar store

ESP 348

So beautiful and shiny!! Black guitars look the best, but the hardest to keep clean and to avoid marks/scratches etc.

Wish you all the best with the sale mate.

Leevi V.

Hi, is it still for sale? 

Post to Thread