ESP KH-2 NTB

Updated
ESP KH-2 NTB

hi i would like to know is there any difference in quality,material use and specs of esp kh-2 ntb SS and K serial number? custom shop and standard series...

or its just marketing strategy to price custom K series higher than standard series?in fact it has the same build, wood quality and hardware?

muhammad anwar

muhammad anwar

the third picture is my ibanez jem with bolt fit just right compare to my SS kh2 with little gap spaces on both sides...anyone with K serial KH2can post close up pic of bolt for me to see whether theyhave the same gap problem?

Big Daddy B

nope

nope

kinda...but not really

yep

Big Daddy B

Does your SS have stampings on the clamp bolts like mine does? Possible a sourcing issue and these nuts came from a different supplier.

Also my KH-2 Vintage is a 2013 and the custom shop models did not get any type of circle patch that year (either custom shop or signature series). I preferred it that way as to not cause confusion (custom shop historically coming from Kiso, signature series historically coming from SS factory). Plus Kirk's original KH-2, the original Caution not the Zorlac, did not have any circle badges so felt more authentic.

muhammad anwar

yes mine with circle stamp signature series....the one with K serial numbered doesnt have any stamp or circle in it as what i saw in the guitar shop...i asked the shop about kh-2 neck thru for custom model and they say i have to custom order it...because for now only bolt on model available for K series...unless i buy vintage kh....2013 they stop producing neck thru SS model for kh

muhammad anwar

but the shop i saw with K serial kh2has the gap space like the SS model too.....ill take pictures later at the shop to show you

Big Daddy B

Get a pic of the back of the headstock with the serial # too

muhammad anwar

muhammad anwar

I only manage to take pictures from outside the shop... The serial number is starting with K and its bolt on

muhammad anwar

muhammad anwar

my 2013 esp m2 also has little gap....but my ltd zombie fits perfectly 

Post to Thread