Searching for Ouija

Updated
Searching for Ouija

Hey all.

Anyone have a lead on a great to excellent condition LTD version of this?  Not sure I can justify the ESP version, but willing to take a look at those as well.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

RaulTx

It's getting closer!!

Carcaridon

Exciting times watching your guitar get closer and closer.  

ESP 348

Lol, I gave up trying to explain to Mrs 348 many years ago.

Whatever I do, she always wants to kill me.

RaulTx

WHAT AN AWESOME GUITAR.

Carcaridon

Oh man!  Sweet!!!!

CannibalChris

Congrats, man! Looks great!

ESP 348

Very very cool Big Daddy!!! I love my white Ouija, but the black one really is the nicer of the two!

Congrats again and enjoy brother!

ESP 348

Hehe, yep! Both amazing gutairs that's for sure.

ESP 348

That's awesome to hear man!! Those top shelf ESP guitars are hard to beat in terms of quality!

My KH20 and Ouija are two of the nicely finished guitars I have ever seen.

RaulTx

Raul,

Today was the first day I really got to spend a few hours playing the new Ouija black. I love it. Plays awesome. I would say out of all my ESPs, it's probably going to fall close second behind the KH-20. I think I like it because the neck feels a little rounder and not as flat as the white one. On the down side, tone wise it is a little nasly and muffled. Could stand to be a bit brighter. I would say the workmanship is among the finest I have ever seen. The insides of the tremolo and control cavaties are perfectly painted black with no rough edges or dead spots or flaws in the paint. You can tell this was made for the Japanese market. Just complete perfection. 

Thanks a lot for the review, mate! Really appreciated.

Compared to the white ouija, tone wise, do you find noticeable differences?

Big Daddy B

The white one seems a bit brighter to me. Not sure if that is indicative of the series as a whole or just the 2 particular pieces I have. I would assume the latter.

Carcaridon

Could be due to the ebony fretboard on the white one, right?

Big Daddy B

This black one has ebony too. It's a 2009 model.

Carcaridon

Oh wild.  I didn't know that the black one had ebony too.  That's pretty cool.  Always been an ebony fan over rosewood.

ESP 348

Since owning the KH20 and Ouija, Ebony has now become my favourite.

Post to Thread