Searching for Ouija

Updated
Searching for Ouija

Hey all.

Anyone have a lead on a great to excellent condition LTD version of this?  Not sure I can justify the ESP version, but willing to take a look at those as well.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

ESP 348

SoCal is the best!! Love it.

Carcaridon

I kinda got to side with BDB on that one.  Taxes here suck!  And I'd love legalized gambling.  Heck, the taxes alone I'd save in a year would get me a nice custom shop guitar.

ESP 348

Vegas and SoCal rock!! I didn't know you lived in Vegas Big Daddy!

One of my favourite places in the world! Absolutely love spending time there.

Not sure when I am heading over again next, but will be sure to let you know.

ESP 348

Sounds like a plan Big Daddy!

Pushead

What do you guys think about this?

ESP 348

I remember your guitar, is a standard KH2 with the optioned moon and star fretboard from memory?

Pushead

Yeah, the original owner ordered it that way, then had someone paint the Ouija design on it.  It ended up larger than the design that ESP uses, but close enough for me.

Madhat

These guitars are defenitely sweet looking I'd love to get one one day if they reissue the series again. I'm thinking the white one with black graphics looks better as well  

RaulTx

Raul,

At last check, my 2009 has been loaded onto the container in Tokyo. Not sure if that is ship or air. If ship, then would be surprised if it gets here next week, probably week after 

That's OK. I picked up a 2008 Les Paul Classic this morning that arrives Monday. That should tide me over.

Container?? Wtf.....  It must be air...

Well, I must say that you have a nice way to make the wait a bit easier! 

CannibalChris

Well, here she is...Ouija #73! Set it up for 10's, 1/2 step down, and lowered the action just a hair. Schaller nickel strap-locks, and 24v mod for the EMG's. All cleaned and polished up...sounds killer!

Carcaridon

Sweet!  Awesome score!

CannibalChris

Thanks man, appreciate it!

ESP 348

Very very nice!!!!

CannibalChris

Thanks a lot, ESP! Appreciate it!

RaulTx

Very nice axe!!!! The black ouija is just awesome, congrats dude!

CannibalChris

Thanks Raul, I'm really happy with it. Great guitar!

Big Daddy B

Hey Raul,

I just checked the tracking and it is 250 miles away in Los Angeles. Not sure if I will get it tomorrow or Monday. Kinda hoping for Monday so I don't have to explain to Mrs Daddy

RaulTx
Big Daddy B wrote:

Kinda hoping for Monday so I don't have to explain to Mrs Daddy

Hahahaha 

Post to Thread