ESP Iron Cross Sold! - JH-1, Grynch available in EUROPE!

Updated
ESP Iron Cross Sold! - JH-1, Grynch available in EUROPE!

JH-1 #002: asking price $3,000 I bought that used in 1997 from 48th Street Guitars. It is #002, I was told by ESP that #001 belongs to Hetfield. It does not have the original case, but comes with COA. It does have two minor cracks in the finish where the neck connects to the body, which was a common issue with these. I haven't played it as much b/c the neck shape is different from the other JH signature series.

The Grynch #236: asking price $1,900 Like New - Barely played. Comes with COA and original ESP/LTD case.

Big Daddy B

Congrats on selling the IC. Did you end up getting close to what you wanted?

vdubs75

In the end....yes. I priced it high ($8,499) on Ebay to weed out the low ballers. While I'm aware that Hetfield sigs are overpriced in general, I got actually $2.5K offers. I was willing to go down, but not $6K. I sold it for a little less than I anticipated. The buyer was a very cool metallica fan/collector/guitar player, so it went to a good home. 

What a beautiful guitar....I'm going to miss this one.

Big Daddy B

Sounds like it worked out in the end, Now I am sure you will miss it from time to time but that will fade over time, lol. I'm trying to sell a few non ESP pieces now. I had some yahoo email me locally trying to tell me how a Gibson Les Paul classic in basically NOS condition with sticker still on pickguard was only worth $800.

Post to Thread