JH-3 up for sale soon

Updated
JH-3 up for sale soon

Been thinking bout selling my JH-3 for a few years now and I think I'm ready. It is #057 and have had it since 98/99, I can't remember but still have the reciept somewhere. Here are some pics, I have not established an asking price yet but am entertaining offers. Minor dings and some surface scratch, i.e. buckle rash on the back. Also, I have the dummy switch, just never liked it on the guitar.

Mazze F.

Hi Kevin!

Nice guitar you have there man! James Hetfield's signature guitars just rule!! I, myself have been seaching for that model a while now. So here's a few questions about your jem :-)

What's the asking price ?? Is there a case to go with it ? Is the COA with it ?

Do you ship internationally ?

Could you please, post more pictures highlighting the scratches & dings, wear and tear ?

Thanx in advance and have a nice weekend in your part of the world!

Kevin F.

Hi Mazze,

I have not determined an asking price, havent seen one go for sale in a long time. My understanding is they range from about $2,800 -$4000. 

The original case will come with the guitar, has the signature on it with the burgandy interior. In good/great shape.

Comes with original receipt, Hang tag. COA was not received when purchased but being 18 and foolish I didnt care...

I am not opposed to shipping internationally as long as there is a foolproof method, I have not investigated shipping.

I will not be able to take more pictures until Monday but will ASAP.

ice

Hello Kevin. 

I'm interested. Please let me know once you have more pictures or PM me.

Kevin F.

I have more pictures available, pm me and I will send them to interested parties.

Thanks,

Kevin

Mazze F.

Cool! Would be nice to see some more pics...The price I could think about accepting for the guitar is 3000 $, but I'm in no hurry to buy just yet.

Thanx in advance 

Kevin F.

If anyone is interested in this guitar I am looking for $3600 but open to reasonable offers. Guitar will be sent to a Luthier before being sent to its new home.

Kevin F.

Going up on eBay next week. Anyone interested in this guitar?

Post to Thread