My ESP SIG

Updated
My ESP SIG

Clinton G.

after getting this, it is truly my definition of a perfect guitar and exactly what I would've created if ESP offered to make me something. From the classic Stratocaster Woods: Alder, Maple and the 25.5 scale length. Perfect, comfortable neck, not a bitch neck like a Jackson. Strings thru the body like a real strat, no crappy Floyd. Most of all the unique pickup configuration which is one of my favorite features with the 5 way switch. Also I thought I might want to change the middle and neck pickups to seymour duncan, but nope, these 2 are special, they are ESP LH-200 and SS-120 pickups which I know nothing about, if anybody has any specs on them please share. The ebony fingerboard is flawless and has then dense sound where notes pop off and adds smoothness and speed to playing just like my Gibson.

The only thing I'd like to know is will the Custom Shop remake this exact guitar for me, the exact way they made it for stef? and how much would they charge? I see the Stef B-7's go for $4000, so I don't see why or how it could be more, perhaps even less! after all it's the most basic guitar out there. I really want them to remake the See Thru Green 6 string that they always had for sale.

Post to Thread