ESP KH2 Ouija...

Updated
ESP KH2 Ouija...

I had one of the ouija's for a while but hard times fell upon me and I had to let her go. Things have been better and now I am looking to get on again. This new frum isnt as user friendly IMO so I figured I would post this in this section, does anyone know or have one for sale? PM or email (preferred) if you have any info, Thanks.

Big Daddy B

There was a seller in Japan that had both a white one and a black one listed on eBay. If you search completed listing, might find them. He was asking too much so they never sold.

matt b.

Yeah thats the thing, everyone thinks they have gold. If someone wanted to sell for a realistic price I would be game but that dont seem to be the case these days.

Big Daddy B

Just out of curiosity what is your price range that you consider fair. As a disclosure, I own a white one (#7) and not looking to sell, but curious where your price compares to what I have seen in the past year since buying mine.  So far I have have only seen 2 sellers list them (Reissues). There was the japanese seller who sold a used white one for like $3,300 I believe it was #46 but did have some wear to it and was starting to yellow. He also had a white #48 and black #46 listed new for 8. I suspect the new market would be in the $6-8 range depending on the buyer since they almost never come up for sale. To be quite honest I might have considered the black one. I didn't so much have an issue with his asking price as I did justifying spending that kind of money to basically only get a different color of a guitar I already own. There was also a seller in NY that had black #8 and white #22 for sale but their price was way out of whack. They wanted like $16K. The funny thing is the black one wasn't even an original. Apparently they bought the original #8 which was listed by Music Store Live for like $6-7K and it was destroyed in transit so they were able to use the lifetaime warranty to get it rebuilt or soemthing. I dunno, said they had a friend at ESP. Also they had a KH-20 but wanted like $20K for it, lolz.

I would say you have a better chance at scoring an original run black one from 98. They tend to pop up on fleabay in the $2-4K range. Also I see LTDs from time to time and they always go for around $1k. if you are good with the LTD route, also keep an eye on Guitar Center's page and used ones come up there pretty regularly. 

Good luck!

matt b.

Well the black one I had was a '98 and I bought if from a forum member (old forum) with all paperwork, hang tags and COA and without going into detail I paid somewhere between $3-4k and also sold it in that range. I have no problem with that range but in my opinion anything above that and its just greed, again thats my opinion. I know these are rare but someone from here contacted me with one for sale for $7k without any tags or COA. He explained his reasons for his asking price and they were somewhat legit reasons however by his reasoning (most being the rarity and the fact they are not built anymore) I have a few that should be worth MUCH more than that but realisticly I know they are not. So if someone has one, black (preferred) or white in the $2-4k range please let me know, I am very interested. 

Frankie R.

Matt B. I currently have a KH- Oujia from the 90's that I am looking to part with. It includes the trem arm, hang tags, and certifitcate. The guitar has a minor chip which I could snap pictures of as well as minor wear but is in overall great shape. The guitar has never been taken out of my house and has lived in its case for the majority of the time i have had it except for about 10 times that I took it out to stare at it. If you are still intersted in one let me know and we can work from there. Frankie 805-216-7246.

jendo y.

Good search the catch get rid fruit flies how to get rid fruit flies at home at my house some one the amazing plan.

kirkfan30

I am also back in the market for a ouija, problem is that the asking prices are somewhat unrealistic sometimes (not always...). There is a white 2009 ouija on reverb for 11K+ but come on , this is just crazy... Last one's I tracked down did not sell for that money. 7k USD I understand but everything up is just too much IMO

ESP 348

Do you have a link for the one for sale on Reverb man?

Guiguitarz

It was one of the 3 prototypes (black), not up for sale these days.

EDIT : There's a White one : https://reverb.com/item/12001395-esp-kirk-hammett-2009-spooky-white 

ESP 348

Thanks G, I was looking for the link to the white one.

Very nice guitar, asking BIG bucks, but will probably sell for something close to that I reckon.

kirkfan30

I am sure It will not sell for that money , there is a black 2009 on reverb too for 8,8K

https://reverb.com/item/12335227-esp-ouija

This you can call reasonable, 11k is just crazy. The White one has been up for sale for a while now and  I am sure it will not sell for this. Last ones all sold around 7,5-9K 

ESP 348

I think the white ones are more popular than the black ones.

I am pretty sure I have seen more black ones sell than white ones over time and the black ones sell for less than the white ones.

I know of a few forum members that have sold their white ones and they got big bucks for them.

I also know of a few forum members and two other guys that have sold black ones and they were definitely sold for thousands less than the white ones.

All of my friends like my white one more than my black one. I think the white one looks great, but I like the look of the black one more.

ESP 348

The black one just sold. I need to hurry up and buy a black Ouija.

muhammad anwar

the value price of the used guitar depend on how much the buyer willing to pay......the seller  may priced it however they want to..regardless its limited edition rare or whatsoever.....it still depend on the current market how much most buyer willing to pay for it.....and how desperate the seller wants to sell it.....

Guiguitarz

If this one go for this price, I'm a rich guy ... 

https://reverb.com/item/14094734-esp-kh-2-kirk-hammett-ouija-signature-1998-black-ouija 

Crayyyyyyy price 

ESP 348

Looks very nice G.

Obviously there is lots of room to move on the price by the seller I am sure.

Pims

The guitar doesn't have the original ESP Hard Case, neither the COA. They were both lost in time by previous owners. It COMES with a unbranded hard case,I guess that's where the price comes from =D

Post to Thread