WTB: ESP KH-20

Updated
WTB: ESP KH-20

Hey guys,

I'm back on the market looking to buy an ESP KH-20. I know it will be tough to find but figured this would be a good place to start. If anyone on here is looking to sell, please let me know! Thanks.

Sephiroth

yeh they have arrived but im not ready to put up photos.

What colour is the hardware on your white KH-2? did you see the Carpenter model I put in this thread with silver hardware? doesn't look too bad with an all white guitar if you cant get white hardware.

Your PRS KH-20 got the same black/purple effect as the ESP one?

ESP 348

Cheers Big Daddy, I remember you telling me what phone you use to take pics. I use my iPhone 5 and it's obviously crap.

ESP 348

Thanks for sharing bro, I actually purchased one of these already. But thanks again.

And in regards to what the guitar is in that pic, I am glad you can see that fretboard bro because I can't make out what is on it lol.

Cool guitar but, where did you find the pics of this KH-2 with those inlays? Was it for sale?

Pushead

The neck-through black KH-2 with moon and stars (or one like it) was at Guitar City Drum Land a bunch of years ago. They also had a light blue, pink and yellow guitar with the similar inlays.

My "Ouija" was actually very similar, but with a bolt-on neck. A previous owner had the Ouija graphic painted on it.

Nathan S.

Pics are in the custom shop gallery Pap, I kinda dig the pink one!

ESP 348

Cheers for the reply Pus and Nathan.

I remember those pics now from the CS gallery.

ESP 348

Thanks Big Daddy, I also purchased the 2007 Catalogue also.

I can't make the inlays out on my PC man, even when I zoom in on the picture in the Ebay link.

Might be easier to see on my phone, will take a look when I get the chance.

Thanks again for looking out for me.

Pushead

That's some pretty good Photoshoppery for a glossy black guitar.

Here is what mine looked like before the graphic.

ESP 348

Definitely some good photo shopping skills there from ESP.

And some very good detective work there also Big Daddy!

Sephiroth

I guess that explains where the Ouija inlays come from. I guess ESP wanted to make it look like a KH-2 to promote that model since the Ouija was unavailable at the time (reissue was still 2 years off). Maybe Kirk never played the KH-2 with Ouija inlays though I swear Sephiroth had another picture of him with one. Sephi, chime in if you still have it.

The picture I had was from when I took a screen shot from a youtube video. No idea which one that was now though. Looks like the same picture again though.

ESP 348

Because I am bored, I am going to post these pics of my KH-20.

They are not the best pics as I used my crappy old iPhone, but they will do.

Guiguitarz

Will you put it into the top 3 kirk hammett esp gibson custom most collectible guitars ?

BlackJack21

Thanks for posting more pics of it! And I'm glad to see that you still have the hang tags still on there. Most people would of removed it by now. 

ESP 348
BlackJack21 wrote:

Thanks for posting more pics of it! And I'm glad to see that you still have the hang tags still on there. Most people would of removed it by now. 

Thanks man, I will take some better pics when I can.

I left that tag there, no need to remove it.

I regret removing the "Made In Japan" sticker off the back of the headstock on my original 2001 KH2. Did it when I got it, should have just left it there. lol.

Big Daddy B

Have you ever played it?

Big Daddy B

I just noticed it looks like yours doesn't have the serial number on the back of the headstock?

ESPEXP

He edited it out

ESP 348

Yep G, this KH-20 is one of the top 3 collectable guitars of all time.

Post to Thread