WTB: ESP KH-20

Updated
WTB: ESP KH-20

Hey guys,

I'm back on the market looking to buy an ESP KH-20. I know it will be tough to find but figured this would be a good place to start. If anyone on here is looking to sell, please let me know! Thanks.

BlackJack21

What's cool about ESP 348's KH-20 is that his is in the actual ad, along with being the stock image, and showcased at Namm in 2007.

BlackJack21

Yea #26 is still pretty cool. It's got a lot of depth to it, and it's pretty much consistent throughout.

BlackJack21

I have 28 of the 41 with pics and serial numbers, I also have 4-5 of them with pics but no serial numbers.

22 of the 41 with current owner info. I also have 11 more that are either what store it sold from or unverified owner.

The pictures and owners list vary between which ones I'm missing.

Sephiroth

I'm curious to see what mine looks like now. I'll take pics when I get it back from the tech. The reverb pics were kind of poor. One pic looks alright.

ESP 348

Awesome, thanks for the pics BJ!! I didn't click to think they would have been of my guitar in all those pics back in the day .

I have a friend coming over to have a play this arvo, I might dig mine back out and take another look at it.

Because mine has to be the best right? It was on display at NAMM FFS!

Awesome guitars and awesome pics, cheers everyone.

Road King

ITT many people own a $10K guitar and can't remember what it looks like.

ESP 348

My memory is not what it used to be RK.

ESP 348

Cheers Big Daddy, can you please post a picture of it so I know what to look for.

Pushead

ITT many people own a $10K guitar and can't remember what it looks like.

ESP 348

Thanks Big Daddy! I will try and find one, great idea.

AK

What is a reasonable price for KH20 these days guys?

Sephiroth

Forgot to add mine after I got it back. #37. 

I prefer #14 and #21

ESPLurker

I think one of the nice things about a flame top is that they are like fingerprints.  Completely unique.  And always completely subjective.  However, 21 definitely has my vote.

DanieLibuy

#26 is STUNNING!

ESP 348

Interesting story Nate in regards to the origin of your KH20.

Some look better than others and I also think it definitely comes down to personal preference as to which flame top is the best.

And they are only worth what someone is willing to pay for them.

NRudy

anyone can take a great photo of theres mine was taken with a blurry dirst camera phone, and is unfiltered.. im sure flash and or editing the photo was done in most cases of the photos above....

Sephiroth

anyone can take a great photo of theres mine was taken with a blurry dirst camera phone, and is unfiltered.. im sure flash and or editing the photo was done in most cases of the photos above....

Mine was taken with my camera phone, no editing or flash or filter. If you know of a resource that can help me take better photos then please paste a link for me?

Maybe I should ask pushead, his pics aways seem great. I find the guitars end up having a relection of the room it's in or the sky and clouds if it's outside. I would take more pics if I could take a good photo. 

ESP 348

Big Daddy takes the BEST pics of his guitars. I love seeing them.

I take crappy pics of my guitars. Even when I used my Nikon DSLR I still didn't take as good a pics as Big Daddy does using his camera phone.

That is no shit! Lol

NRudy

yeh they have arrived but im not ready to put up photos.

Guiguitarz

What a chance ! 

NRudy

What are you talking about ?

i sold the kh-2 NTB custom shop repainted all white and I put in white pickups that match great. The pro artist who did the work to get the guitar looking white is Mike learn and it was not expensive $300 plus shipping to the person I sold it to. It's a faster and much less expensive way to get a white kh-2 from the ESP gallery photo. The airbrush artist can make any of Kirk's custom guitars I highly recommend him. He does fantastic work from Colorado USA - 

NRudy

Yes I have some but I don't feel comfortable putting photos up. If u want to see them you can pm me or I'll put them in my profile soon or start a thread ... 

for now I won't be putting up 2 or 3 new guitars. If you want to see the last dozen or so custom Gibson prs or esp guitars you can't send me an email... 

if u want to see Mike learns talents I have a guitar photo of his I'll find with a whole design... or I have cool photos from guitars he's worked on for me in the past just email me.

or if u really want to see how great he is go to his website I don't know how to link but it's not hard to find he's pretty big with some of the dealers and stores I buy from but he has a very long wait as he's very busy. Another cool thing is I think you can watch him work at times and see the airbrush art n all his artwork he does guitars cars bikes art sculptures paintings all custom cool stuff. He's highly recommended and his website shows his recent projects honestly the white kh-2 I got a while ago it's identical to the gallery on the esp page. Then I was told that Mike can have a guitar shipped to him and turn some ntb kh-2 guitars from black to some white it's about 1/3 the price instead of 5-7k or more sometimes ordering custom guitars from Esp. This was a great alternative. Check his page out if u want or I'll get some photos soon I'm not sure why it's urgent @b dad b

the white kh-2 is in Nj that I got from Esp also in case any1 wants to get a kh-2 vintage they know take 1 year to make unless you want a model from a store that had it for a year or too they to my knowledge have not made in North America yet the 2017 kh-2 vintage if they did it just would be in if you preordered it. But I called a platinum ESP dealer in January 2017 to buy another relic and he said they barely have the 2016 models out yet.

the guitar Mike learn did n finished was a 2014 Esp black ntb I supplied him with some extra emg Snow White pickups  to match but he was able to not use the pickups. He made it identical to the esp custom white kh-2 with a few differences including blk hardware and white pickups.  Take care and i will try to get good photos of the kh-2 I just sold that mike learn made white. My white kh-2 I'll post a thread later on I don't have it in Nyc it's in NJ. 

But I will email mike to see the pro photos he took for me as the ones I have are blurry n they get real blurry when made to xl size. 

Post to Thread