WTB: ESP KH-20

Updated
WTB: ESP KH-20

Hey guys,

I'm back on the market looking to buy an ESP KH-20. I know it will be tough to find but figured this would be a good place to start. If anyone on here is looking to sell, please let me know! Thanks.

Breadfan32

I want to know where the fuck this guys case went!!! Lol 

ESPEXP

LMAO

NRudy

does anyone here have a new 

esp kh-20

esp ouija white

esp ouija black

i do i was just wondering if anyone else in the US, has the 3 and if so new... or anywhere in the world, i purchased mine in 2009  2 from 1 dealer new  and 1 from another new , i am the original owner i have not played them but what i hear is as long as you keep them in like new condition no scratches or dings they should be worth almost as much as if i played them for the last 8 years.... any idea what they are worth all 3 have the original cases COA and receipts and they have just been sitting in my studio in the ohsc and only get taken out to my guitar tech when they need to be cleaned or setup living in NY it gets humid and even in a control climate sometimes the frets or screws get oxidated and they need to be cleaned.

BlackJack21

Hi Nate,

Awesome. I have a black '09 Ouija but not the other two. If you could post a pic of the KH-20 and what number it is, that would be cool. I would like to add it to my list of 20s matching the grains with the serial numbers. Any idea what you would sell the KH-20 for? Also just for the case?

NRudy

@blackjack 

i have some photos from a cell phone nothing that would do the guitar justice to be honest the kh-20 changes all based on the lighting in flash photos it looks deep flamed very figured n purple black gray but in low light it look stb...ill try to find a photo 

and as soon as I can I'll get a updated better photo I don't use the guitars the kh or Hammett trinity I call them are on the rack in the cases and I only take them out when they get a setup to my guitar tech 

the kh-20 ouija blk n white make up what I think are the best Hammett Esp runs save for guitars he used personally or charity auctions etc 

im not sure I'd sell mine but all 3 are from the US. So for now I'm not sure on the pricing I have to think about it in regards to selling it the numbers are #20,#,8 #25 

on the 3 and they are brand new with the ohsc and receipts n coa signed by KH 

im on my phone not sure how to post a photo I'll try n figure it out n when I have a sec I'll get a photo of all 3 in 1 shot.. 

Todd K.

Like new KH-20 with Case and all the candy!!  $8500Cnd.  Call my cellphone 403-399-1769

NRudy

Do u have photos?

what exact condition and COA?

NRudy

i would sell my original esp kh-20 case if any1 wants to buy it.

ESP 348

Why would you want to sell your original case for the your KH20 Nate? Why not keep it with the guitar?

NRudy

I don't know if I want to sell it or not I was testing the waters do u know how hard it is to not use 3 awesome guitars for like 8 years seeing the case every day I was just in SF and I got offers b4 from ppl that we're going to the concert b4 the super bowl for 12k on the white ouija new but I did not do it I wish I used them I clean every guitar I play b4 n after the strings n use a light microfiber cloth n each guitar is dif and I have many made from so many dif. Woods and materials the guitars today if I sold them used If I did play them ever which I did not would be in amazing like new condition anyways I was testing the water there's only what 40 of these cases msybe I'd get an offer too good too pass up.. I don't know I'm assuming selling the case would devalue the guitar I don't know but I can get each guitar signed on the back of the headstock from Kirk Hammett I wonder if that would increase the value of the guitar like the avitar I have of are 14 of my fav Prs private stock guitars Paul Reed smith signs the back of the headstock n on custom inlay special runs or through ppl I got some back plates signed by PRS. Was just wondering .... It's hard to part with the 3 especially the kh-20. It's my fav guitar n I never used the tuner in the case or played the guitar. I used it 1 time for 2 min the day I purchased it from a huge Midwest dealer to make sure it worked. 

Breadfan32

Ya man why would you sell the case to such a limited expensive guitar?  

NRudy

Hypothetically if I never wanted to sell the guitar n can make a good deal on the case... I prob will end up keeping them unless I need the money 1 day just wondering there's no market on the case n it's not a leather case Esp in general makes a very cheap case for these guitars when u stack up the cases with other guitar cases n brands how much is this postal money case worth I sold a Prs black leather private stock case limited edition 30th anniversary case for $1450 n there was 60 only worldwide of those but those cases are really quality where as the Esp cases are not IMHO but they come with the Hammett name or gtr which is what we pay for I think ESP was way off for putting the msrp so high with other custom guitar companies u get a great guitar n the rare materials are why that guitar n case well the private stock comes with soft leather cases with great attention to detail. Just wondering I have a brand new khdc in stblk the msrp is like 8k I tried selling it for $3600 n I couldn't most ppl have the black cherry one but the stb I think is a bit more rare and at a guitar chain store they price them like 5k or more yet the more rare black or see thru black in new condition won't sell ? Maybe it's the economy anyways that's a reason why for the right price I'd sell the case the guitar looks awesome n mine is in brand new condition thinking about it I prob won't sell the guitar as soon as I find out how to upload photos or put them in my profile I shall I have to think it out since I have almost all ESP guitars of Kirk Hammett the only ESP ltd guitar I have is the kh-WZ  and that's cuz they did not make an ESP version in the US to my knowledge. I only sold the KH- SE  green burst cuz I don't like the color green much and I got it very close to cost n sold it n it was worth it. 

Breadfan32

Sounds like you've got a great collection Nate.  We love to see the pics!

ESP 348

Sounds like you have a nice collection of guitars Nate and I would also love to see pics.

Thanks for the explanation in regards to the hard case, I reckon you would best keeping it in this case as the KH20 is a very rare guitar and you won't find too many buyers for this guitar without it's orginal hardcase IMO.

Don't have Kirk sign the back of the head stocks please, leave these guitars be mate.

I LOVE the see-thru black KH DC. I have the crappy red one, would love the black. I was going to sell my red one and purchase a fellow members STB black one a while ago, but the Wife threatened to kill me if I bought anymore guitars and work was a little slow at the time.

But things picked up a few months later and I came across a KH2 CS which I did buy..............much to my Wife's disgust. lol. And I still haven't even thought about selling the red DC to buy the black one.

Life goes on. One day when I pull these guitars out to oil them up and take some new 'family' pics I might list the red DC on Ebay or whatever to get rid of it if I can and when I do, I will look at buying the black DC from yourself or my other friend.

BTW, ESP are now taking orders for the KH White Zombie guitar from the ESP Custom Shop.

Order from Shane at B Music if you're interested-

http://bmusic.com.au/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_15_20&products_id=6082

NRudy

if you are intrested i think i recently saw a esp khdc in stb on ebay... i totally get you my wife wants to kill me since  i have guitars in virtually every room of the house and it drives her crazy from 2013-2015 i was buying a guitar high end custom PRS i got addicted since they have so many details and other custom guitars and i was getting a guitar or 2 per month sometimes more, im trying to figure out how to post the photos for some reason they arent working i have over 62 high end guitars in my collection starting with a esp kh-wz as and going all the way up to custom prs collection series guitars, in the middle i'd say are my kh-20, and ouija's im getting use to my mac and i will try this week to post some photos of the hammett esp or my top 5 i have to run down the whole list of only esp KH guitars but i do have most i sold the green burst esp se... since i dont fancy green but id say i prob have over 20 kirk hammett esp guitars or more i have 5 of just the kh-2 which is my fav, 2 i got for cost so that was just to resell later on when the world economy gets better and than the others were just from mid and late 90s 2004  2007 and 2014.. i keep them in perfect condition despite playing my '04 kh-2 a lot everyday for years, ofcourse there are the top end of the KH guitars that i never played and they just sit in the case new the kh-20 kh-2obw and kh-2obb happens to be my 04 kh-2 is a bolt on and for some reason it plays amazing and is broken in to my style in my profile photo it shows the tops of my top 14 or fav 14 PRS custom private stock guitars that are very expensive its fun to go to the factory spec out the guitar and pick the woods and everything... i will try to get a photo soon of the 3 guitars in 1 photo but the best camera i have is my iphone so i doubt the photo would do it justice but i wouldnt know how to upload real good photos as i just got a new mac, and i dont know much about taking pictures, will do my best thanks for the link ill check it out....cheers!

ESP 348

if you are intrested i think i recently saw a esp khdc in stb on ebay

That would be mine. I have spoken to 348 about it. I prefer the red one, so listed the black one for sale to free up a slot. Hoping in the future they might do an ESP Nosferatu which would take that slot. As much as I'd also like to have a Mummy, Bride, or Dracula, those aren't KH sigs. The Nosferatu is!

GREAT guitar!!! I should hurry up and sell my red one to buy this one!

NRudy

NRudy

NRudy

NRudy

NRudy

NRudy

sorry about all the photos i use my iphone will try to get better ones that are not too big this one is the stblk KHDC i removed the pickguard and never played it after the 2 min to make sure it worked when it came all these guitars are new purchased in the US most from the same esp dealer by me and never played...

NRudy

Nathan S.

Man, I just couldn't imagine owning some of the guitars you guys own and not playing them. I'd pick scratch the shit out of them, they're made to play lol. I guess it's a good thing I just own cheapos 

Post to Thread