WTB: ESP KH-20

Updated
WTB: ESP KH-20

Hey guys,

I'm back on the market looking to buy an ESP KH-20. I know it will be tough to find but figured this would be a good place to start. If anyone on here is looking to sell, please let me know! Thanks.

Alamodome

My deepest sympathy man. Those items are priceless to all on the board. However I’m glad to know that the man upstairs was looking over you. 

Pushead

Very sorry to hear, man. How quickly that fire changed lives and destroyed everything was shocking. I hope you, your family and neighbors are all healthy and safe.

frantic77

Sorry to hear that!  :-(

DarkDiscordance

Thanks everyone.  The initial shock of losing everything I own has passed, so all is well.  My family all got out ok and that's what matters.  Stuff can be replaced; people cannot.  Here is a pic of my house.  In that mess is a whole lot of tuning pegs, bridges, strings, etc.  I still have my first electric guitar, a JS-100 that was at a friend's house.  I also have a high gloss carbon fiber Cargo acoustic guitar that was hanging in my office in Chico. Those are all I need as I probably won't start collecting again. 

ESP 348

Fuck man!! Everything gone! :(

ESP 348

Anyone interested in purchasing a KH20?

I think this is the most expensive one I have seen list for sale, ever.

Some of us know the guitar and it's owner (or ex owner) from the serial number.

https://reverb.com/item/23026101-esp-kh-20-kirk-hammett-20th-anniversary-flamed-maple-top-neckthrough-metallic-tone

Pauli A.

I've got ESP KH 20-22. Excellent condition, never played. If someone is interested in making a good offer, I would be ready to sell. The guitar is in Finland and if needed I can send photos of the guitar and sertificate.

Guiguitarz

Contact me on Instagram or Facebook using “guiguitarz” you’ll find me. 
thank you,

-G. 

ESP 348

Welcome Pauli.

Can you post a picture of the guitar so we can see that flamed top please.

We LOVE the KH-20 around here.

And it's a good opportunity to BlackJack to update his serial number thread also.

Pauli A.

Pauli A.

Hi, I have some photos but can't attach them to message. Is there some email where I can send them to?

Pauli A.

ESP 348
Pauli A. wrote:

Hi, I have some photos but can't attach them to message. Is there some email where I can send them to?

We can see the pics, thanks heaps mate.

Guitar looks beautiful, wish you all the best with the sale.

Jesse R.
Pauli A. wrote:

I’m interested, how much?? 

Chris  D.

THere is one for sale on ebay right now.

ESP 348

Yep, that's our mate Nate's KH-20.

Pushead

Because it deserves a larger photo.

ESP 348

Lol, indeed!

alebtart

Aw man I've always wanted this KH model - just an absolute beauty and specced out as well. Saw this available at Bmusic for the longest time but didn't have the money as I was still in high school! 

ESP 348

Now is the time to buy bro.

alebtart
ESP 348 wrote:

Hahaha i wish! Only just got a used KH-2 Vintage within the year which had been my number 1 dream guitar. About to get a mortgage so no more money for guitars for now . However if the right price for a KH-20 come about, wife may be able to make an exception 

ESP 348
alebtart wrote:

Hahaha i wish! Only just got a used KH-2 Vintage within the year which had been my number 1 dream guitar. About to get a mortgage so no more money for guitars for now . However if the right price for a KH-20 come about, wife may be able to make an exception 

Lol very good! The Vintage is the best!

And congrats on the new house man, wish you all the best with that.

This KH-20 Pauli is selling might be priced right.

Xur
alebtart wrote:

Just raise the morgage a little bit, so you can buy this guitar . Interest is historicly low and the value of these guitars will keep rising.

ESP 348
Xur wrote:

Just raise the morgage a little bit, so you can buy this guitar . Interest is historicly low and the value of these guitars will keep rising.

Now THAT is something to really think about isn't it.

Post to Thread