Kamikaze IV - Possibly for Sale

Updated
Kamikaze IV - Possibly for Sale

Guys

Not sure if this is the right area for this posting, apologies if so - have also had to rejoin the forums since the updates?!

I have an original ESP Kamikaze 4 and have owned this since 2004. It is/was rarely  used, never gigged as I am just a bedroom player.

I searched long and hard for this as it was my dream guitar and meant for collection! However with a growing family, severe lack of use -  I am considering sending(selling that is!) it off to someone who can appreciate more than myself; and will ship worlwide.

This was bought from a collecter/dealer in the US and is a 2001 Model. As far as I recall this was brand new, unused when I received it -  as the guy just dealt in high end guitars for sale. I had it shipped to my NY office whislt I worked their and it now resides in the UK.

You can of course PM me for further details.

Some photos attached  (I can provide more)

Hullabeano

I am surprised at the lack of comments, thought there were a lot of George fans out there!

Anyway, I have now decided to go ahead and sell this beauty and will advertise it on Ebay with a reserve. If anyone is interested pls let me know.

matt b.

How much USD?

Hullabeano

Matt - thinking around $3000 (either side), but open to decent offers of course

Hullabeano

Guys

Happy to discuss offer prices($), having not seen any for sale, it is hard to know where to benchmark it.

In terms of logistics - I am based in the UK and happy to send via UPS, ParcelForce, DHL.

I actually imported it from the US in 2004 via UPS (had already left NYC to work back in the UK) - I had no issues with export/customs at any point. Main issue can be poor documentaiton to support the import of the goods, which can hinder the process.

More than happy to disucss further.

Nic

Big Rich

$ 1700 ?

CLT-ESP

Did you sell your Kamikaze IV? 

Hullabeano

Hi

No I still have it and cased/not used.

Nic

Patrick M.

Hi there

Do you still have your Kamikaze IV for sale?

Cheers

Miguel Coello

Hi!

Would you trade it for the ESP Alexi Laiho I'm selling in this forum? (I'm sorry but I can't post links yet...)

Cheers,

ESP 348

If anyone is interested, there is a guy in Australia selling his Kamikaze collection on Facebook.

I don't know the seller, but I can message him on Facebook for anyone interested in doing a deal with him.

Prices are listed in Australian dollars and he will do a deal if someone buys the lot at once.

CLT-ESP

Hi ESP 348. Just sent you a message. Thanks. 

John H.

Hi ESP 348,

Thanks for letting us know about the Kami collection. Yes, I would be interested in chatting with him about purchasing the collection. Would you please ask him to contact me via my email? Johnhop18@gmail.com  

Cheers!

John

Shockers

I am friends with Stu.  Great guy, when he says near minty, they are.

He had the whole Lynch set, now he's selling them off.

Shockers

The Kami 4 is not the saw blade headstock either from memory.

ESP 348

Thanks for your comments gents, I will forward on your details onto Stu and hopefully he gets in touch with you boys.

I actually thought Stu was a forum member Shockers? Can you confirm this? I might be thinking of someone else mind you.

Hullabeano

Mine is still potentially for sale (and the Sawblade headstock).

happy to discuss

ESP 348
Shockers wrote:

I am friends with Stu.  Great guy, when he says near minty, they are.

He had the whole Lynch set, now he's selling them off.

That's great to hear man. He definitely comes across as a very nice guy.

Patrick M.

Hi everyone

So if anyone has an Kamikaze II or Kamikaze III or KAmikaze VI to sell let me know your price and whether you would send worldwide.

Thanks

Pat

ESP 348

See my post above Pat. A guy in Australia has the guitars you want and is happy to ship them worldwide.

A few other guys are interested and have been put in touch with him. If you're interested also, send me a PM with your details and I will forward them onto the seller.

Patrick M.

Hi

Thank you very much. Let you know asap.

Cheers

Pat  

Post to Thread