Serial Number Check?

Updated
Fiutem F.

K1249304

Hello all; would someone please let me know if this serial number is legitimate?

Do all signature series have the ESP logo on the back of the headstock?    This one does not, and I feel like I got the deal of a lifetime on it.

It feels great, has the certificate of authenticity, came in what appeared to be original packaging, has the logo on the case, and appears to have come from a legitimate dealer.  Am I just being paranoid, or am I in good shape?

Thanks to all; Happy Holidays

Abhay

Abhay

I think its fake because  I saw one of the Rob Chapman videos on M330R review and it said ESP on the back plate where the nuts are bolted and it says LTD on this one. It has some monir finishing issues maybe thats why I got 26% off on this guitar bus it sounds great. Action is a little high for me I'm gonna fix it once you tell me its legit.

Abhay

It has LTD tuners

Serial number : IW15041701

It has "ESP designed" written on pickups and "floyd rose special" on the bridge.

Made in Indonesia 

Pushead

It's legit.  No worries.

Abhay

Wow!! Thank you so much man! I was really worried. I'm all excited and happy now. Thank you c':

\m/

Dirk S.

Currently interested in this beauty / another long term dream guitar of mine going for a decent price.
ESP Edwards E AL 128 Sawtooth (Alexi Laiho model) + ESP gig bag

Pushead

Yep, it's good, too.  I love those sawtooth inlays.

Arthur B.

Hey guys i'm thinking of getting a used ESP LTD MH-100QM and i heard there are fake replicas of this guitar floating around , can you guys help me out ?

Arthur B.

Arthur B.

Arthur B.

Arthur B.

Pushead

It's legit.

Arthur B.

Oh my god thanks so much. It's got brand new seymour duncan pickups and i though 120$ was way too good to be true 

scandipunk

Hey, saw an 901 on sale for 600$. Sounds like a really good deal. 

Alex  .

Did you buy it?

I am working on a website covering the history of the 901.

Already got some models. Is it possible to get more photos of the guitar?

Want to have her featured too.

Wannskrekk

Hi, anyone who knows what the price was on the ESP Standard series Jazzbass when it was brand new?

If I have decoded the serial right, it was made in Japan in 2003.

Many thanks in advance

Post to Thread