Serial Number Check?

Updated
Fiutem F.

K1249304

Hello all; would someone please let me know if this serial number is legitimate?

Do all signature series have the ESP logo on the back of the headstock?    This one does not, and I feel like I got the deal of a lifetime on it.

It feels great, has the certificate of authenticity, came in what appeared to be original packaging, has the logo on the case, and appears to have come from a legitimate dealer.  Am I just being paranoid, or am I in good shape?

Thanks to all; Happy Holidays

Pushead

It's fine.

ALLAN S.

The locking tuner on my Esp Ltd Ec 1000SSB bought in 2014 has a LTD logo (picture) and not ESP logo. Is it correct? The guitar is fake?

Breadfan32

LTD guitar has LTD locking tuners. 

Road King

It's fine.

It's fine.

It's fine.

It's fine.

It's fine.

It's fine.

It's fine.

Pushead

It's legitimate.

Fayde89

Hello 

i have just bought a used ESP Eclipse II from someone on Ebay , i just wanted to make sure that the guitar was legit , now unfortunately i don't have the serial number yet as he didn't upload it , but i will be posting some pictures and hopefully i will provide the serial number soon , if anyone could help me i'd really appreciate it.

Pushead

It's legit.  Looks nice, congratulations!

p.s. Next time, ask before you commit to buy the guitar in an auction.

Fayde89

yea i don't know what got into me , maybe because i wanted one so bad that i forgot about fake chinese ESP guitars...awesome i can now rest in peace

ESP 348

Guitar looks awesome, congrats man!

Fayde89

Thanks man! 

i'm glad i got it for such a great price considering it is a standard ESP not an E-II

ESP 348

Great to hear.

Fayde89

Hey guys sorry to bother again

i finally got a pic of the back of the guitar headstock , i know you guys told me it was authentic but i'll post the serial number just to make sure...

Pushead

Still good.

Daron D.

Have you ever seen an EC-1000 VB with EMG's that has a rosewood fretboard?

Pushead

Yes.

Danny James C

Hello all. I have an LTD M107 that I bought from a pawn shop about 4 years ago. And I was hoping somebody could date it for me. I have since made many modifications to it. But I left the serial number on the headstock intact for just this occasion. That serial number is 99014592.

Pushead

Do you have any photos?  That style serial number would put the date before 2003 or so, but based on the serial number that member Guitar Collector figured out, the guitar would be a 1994, and I don't think there was an LTD back then.

GreenGuyTeethGuy

Hi I'm pretty sure this is real but I just wanna be 100%. I got this ESP KH-2 used. The only weird thing is the pickup switch looks different than other pictures i've seen. It came with ESP hardcase but no COA.

Breadfan32

Looks legit.  Somebody changed the pick up switch.  Doesn't look good lol.  Guitar does though! 

Big Daddy B

Looks like a telecaster switch tip. A strat switch tip wouldn't cost you much to replace it with.

Alexander K.

Hi guys, can you help me with identifying guitar if it's not fake one?

It's E-II T-B7.

Post to Thread