Serial Number Check?

Updated
Fiutem F.

K1249304

Hello all; would someone please let me know if this serial number is legitimate?

Do all signature series have the ESP logo on the back of the headstock?    This one does not, and I feel like I got the deal of a lifetime on it.

It feels great, has the certificate of authenticity, came in what appeared to be original packaging, has the logo on the case, and appears to have come from a legitimate dealer.  Am I just being paranoid, or am I in good shape?

Thanks to all; Happy Holidays

Pushead

As we've said in every post in this thread, post pictures of the guitar.

Parisi P.

pls can you let me know the specifications for this guitar? Thank you

Pushead
Parisi P. wrote:

pls can you let me know the specifications for this guitar? Thank you

I'll reply on the last (17th) page of the thread, just to make life a bit easier to follow.

Wes F.

what model and year is this thing?

Pushead

I'll reply on the last page of the thread.

Susan S.

Can anyone tell me what year model this is? Ltd m-155 serial number is e024617. I tried looking online but not able to find anything out

Pushead

philip b.

Hello I just became the owner of an original ESP Eclipse. Serial SS0925505. What is the history and value?    thanks

Pushead

Post a photo.  It's a 2009, but we couldn't give you an idea of the value without seeing the condition of the guitar.

Gavin V.

I have a Ltd MH-50. What does the serial number tell about what factory its made in and when? Anything different with this version then the one posted on the site? Number is L0708812 and its made in china

Michal F.

Hi I bought my ESP Eclipse-1 CTM Pau Landers 2 months ago, I am sure it is original the finish and sound is insane I never saw something like that, but just in case .

Serial is SS0850612

Rick Zipp Z.

Hi, what year is your guitar 

my sn is SS0736562

Kevin  U.

I've got an M -252 with the serial number W0223873 

could you tell me what year it was made?

Pushead

PL Eclipse is fine.

M-252 is from 2002.

Michal F.

Thank you. I  wanted Gipson LP so much but I did not like neck thickness I was so disappointed but then dealer offered me to try mentioned guitar and I felt in love with an alien immediately. It was like to meet future wife love forever .

Francisco  Z.

Good evening everyone,

I wanna know if the serial of this guitar is legitimate, the guitar is a LTD ec 1000 deluxe vb (W11041093) Thank you for the information.

Pushead

We'd need more photos to be sure, but based on all of the writing on the back of the headstock, tuners and shape, I'd say it's probably legit.

Mel A.

Guys can you please help me out, there's a ec1000 being sold in my area for 200$  it looks real only problems is there's a slight crack behind the headstock and it doesn't have the "inspected in america" sticker,  the serial number starts with R, And it says its Korean made but i thought the Korean made one serial started with W not R.  I'm most likely still buying it but what should I look out for

Pushead

R can still be Korean, just made at a different factory.  (W is World Music, I don't remember which the R stands for.)

Any chance you can link to the photos?  The crack behind the headstock worries me.  If the guitar has/had a broken headstock, that $200 price is more in line with what the guitar is worth.

Post to Thread