KH-DC standard series value?

Updated
Turtle m.

I have one of these and I am considering selling it. It's in mint condition with a COA and OHSC. 

They only make these as a custom shop now and I don't think they made many of these before they decided to make them a custom shop only model. Any idea what these are roughly worth?

ESP 348

I saw that, I haven't weighed mine as of yet but I will do when I take A LOT of pics of my guitar collection and will document their serial numbers and their weights.

If you have time, can you please weigh your black DC. Would be great to compare to this one and mine when I get around to it.

Big Daddy B

Will try however I am doing some contruction at my house and about half my collection is in storage and not easily accessible. That is one of the ones I iced, lol

ESP 348

Lol, all good man. No hurry at all.

Big Daddy B

Pap,

I weighed the K serial one. It came in at 10.23 pounds (wihout battery). For comparison, my LP Traditional with the Bigsby installed is 10.45.

ESP 348

Sweet man, it definitely has some weight in it doesn't it?

I am still a few weeks away I think of doing anything with my collection. Tax time coming up, so I will be busy sorting paper work out amongst other crap.

Thanks for sharing Big Daddy, take care and talk soon.

Post to Thread