For Sale - JH-1 diamond plate

Updated
corky

Yes, you read that right, JH-1 diamond plate V.  Purchased new around 2000, this is one of 3 made.  Same specs as the other JH-1, except it has a diamond plate on the face instead of flames.  It's seen very little use, and has never been on the road.  Minty, with the exception of a small ding on the upper horn.  Other than that, no chips, scratches, belt buckle rash, etc.  Honestly I'm not quite sure what to sell this thing for, so make me an offer if interested.

Stiven R.

can you post some better and close up pictures please?

corky

Will do.  The guitar is at my folks' place on the other side of the country, but I'll have them send some more pics and up them ASAP.

mulysa

awesome lookin' axe

Samuel C

Waouh fucking awesome model *_* 

Mazze F.

Wow that's a variety I've never seen! Cool comco. Did James ever use one of these live ?? Have never seen that combination, usually just the Green och Hot Rod flamed ones.

What did that beast cost ? Where did you buy it ?

If you can, please post more pics.

Thanx for sharing anyway

xNaughtyxMonkey

Thats a nice looking guitar.. how much are you asking for it?

Travis L.

That is badass brotha! Good lord! 

Mazze F.

How much do you want for it ?

corky

Hey everyone, sorry for the delay, but the guitar is now in my possession.  Here are some more pics.  If anyone wants pics of anything specific, just let me know and I'll put em up.  The last pic is of the small ding in the upper horn (just above the latch on the case), which is the only cosmetic flaw on the thing.  Original case included, asking $2500.

ice

Is this guitar still available?

corky
ice wrote:

Is this guitar still available?

It is.

simo666

Wow that's amazing and super rare , Was there ever a chrome explorer made other that the two James has? would love a chrome diomand plate explorer

Big Daddy B

I am not interested in this guitar as I am more of a Hammett model guy but was curious is this guitar bolt on like the other JH-1s or is it neck thru?

corky
Big Daddy B wrote:

I am not interested in this guitar as I am more of a Hammett model guy but was curious is this guitar bolt on like the other JH-1s or is it neck thru?

Bolt on. Same specs as the other JH-1.

corky

Bump.  This is still available.

Madhat

Very awesome finish my brother woukd like this as he's a mechanic and metal stuff speaks to him  

corky

Bump and price drop.  Asking $2200.

Post to Thread