My guitar collection...!!!

Updated
My guitar collection...!!!

Hey guys!

Long time no visit forum...

It's looks like old forum is destoyed... as I can't see my thread here..! That is wonder - why they destroyed it..?!?))

Ok, I decide to recreate my old thread about my collection..! I think many new people will be interesting to see my collection...!)

For new members I woould like to say about me a little bit... I'm guitar collector long time, but I didn't post my guitars too much on forums...! I'm a private guitar collector and also I'm big fan of Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer and Pantera... so I'm collecting guitars of these bands! I'm not interseting in ussual signature or standart series guitars which is tons on ebay or anywhere... I'm interesting in personal artists guitars, back-up of artist's guitars, very low qty limits, special custom shops which was made for artists... etc...!!!

As before - I want to apologise in advance for my english - my english is not so good because it's not my home language...!

So..here is my guitars..! At first I post my guitars which was on the first my thred 2 years ago...!

1. ESP "Season in the Abbys"

I know that some years ago here was many disputes about that guitar - "what is that guitar, legit or not legit, exist or not exist... etc..." !
I will tell you the truth about that guitar - it is old prototype of first Kerry's guitar which was made in 1990 together with first Kerry's own guitar, and it was kept  all time till 2000's in ESP Japan office in Tokio...!
After Kerry's contract with ESP finished, one guy from ESP (who kept it) sold that guitar through one of ESP's retail shop in Tokio...!
It was my target guitar many years - since I have seen "Season in the abbys" video in 92'..!!! Finally I get that guitar...!
As you know guitar with same grafik never was in serial production - only Kerry had own them... and as you know in serial they produced KKV380 with crackle finish and eagle inlays... and black bolt-on!
Guitar has old Kahler, Dimond inlays, old style truss rud cover - everything like on Kerry's own guitar...!

Famous Donnington video.... Kerry with his ESP Season V...! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdhXIPyMvt4

2. Dave Mustaine's personal Jackson Y2KV "USA Flag"

I think all Megadeth fan's know what is this!!! That guitar Dave sold in 2002 through Andy Brauer auction!
It was signed by Dave, and 2 years ago was signed by Marty, because previous owner have know Marty personaly..!
And it was seen on Rude Awakening.....
Dave playing Holy wars on that guitar on Rude Awakning...!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndXLkcP0qMY

3. BC Rich Kerry King "Old Grey V" USA Handcrafted shop - Special order of Kerry's old shape guitar!

That guitar was made in 2006 in BC's Handcrafted shop - it is same guitar as Kerry's late 80's BC Rich, which he used before he left in ESP...!
One of Kerry's friend asked Kerry to make for him that guitar - and it was done...! Everything like on original Kerry's old guitar - old Kahler, Camo Dimarzio bridge pick-up, diamond inlays, switches, etc...!
Never was in serial production.....!

Famous Slayer's video "Raining blood" - Kerry with his Grey BC.....!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDk6fvkEp2k

4. Dean Dave Mustaine "Rust in peace" USA Custom shop guitar.

Of cause this is not korea/indonesia version... it is mine custom order to Dean USA..!
Long time of waiting of production - but finally I receive it...! As I know it is about 3-5 pcs exist in wordwide of the same USA guitar...! 

Guitar during production ....

5. Washburn Dimebag Darrell "Confederate flag" USA Custom shop

This is my dream guitar all years - Dime's Wavy Confederate Flag!!! This Guitar also Chewy painted it and signed it in 2006...! It also was made for Dime's very good friend, and mine also friend...! This guitar is hardly valuable for me, as my friend who was own this guitar is passed away some years ago... so to me it's memory about my friend! As you see guitar have serial '1 of NONE" and "Dime's body logo"...! 
That Grafik never was in serial production and it's just impossible to find Washburn with Confederate Wavey flag...!

6. BC Rich WARLOCK “Red Marble” USA Handcrafted - personal Kerry King's guitar with KFK pentagram! 

That guitar was made for Kerry to presentation it on Namm 2005, Kerry used it on namm and signed it, after that it was sold during the Namm show...! 
It has "KFK"  pentagram on the back of headstock - as you know only persanal Kerry's guiatars have same pentagrams..!

7. ESP KKV-380 Crackle Finish Custom Shop guitar

No comments....I think all here know what is this...! Thouthands of Kerry's fans dreaming about this guitar.. but ESP produced totaly about 50 psc of these amazing guitars...! My first one is first run of Kerry's signature - early version from 95...! Early ones had srarse "crackles" on grafik...! 

8. BC Rich KKVG1 Kerry King V "Trible Graphiс Generation 1 Guitar" Handcrafted shop!

First Kerry's signature USA Handcrafted  BC Rich from 98...! It is first Generation which call Gen1, one of Kerry's mainstage guitar till this time..!
I ever have seen only 4 of these... becides Kerry's two...! 

9. BC Rich "Kerry King" KKVG2 Trible Graphik Generation 2 "Red Marble" USA Handcrafted shop!

This is second generation of Kerry's guitars with Beast headstock...! Also interesting that neck has another shape than Gen1...!
Kerry used that "Red marble" in 2004-2005 years...!

10. ESP MX 250.

I'm sure everyone know everything about that guitar... mine is from 2007 with serial K.....!

11. Jackson Kelly Marty Friedman KE-1

It's Marty's Signature Jackson.. it has KE MF 018 serial number.. totally they was produced 150 psc with gold hardware in 97..!

12. ESP JH-1

I think everyone know this guitar.... this is number 71 from 150 limit...!

All other guitars is ussual 'siganature series" or just serial guitars... I think it nod need  to coment it - everyone knows them..!

13. ESP KH-3.

14. ESP KH-2.

15. LTD Ouija
Limit series of 2009 in 250 psc...!

16. ESP Truckster

17. ESP DV-8  Namm show 

18. Jackson RR1  USA

19.  Jackson KV-2  USA

20. Jackson Soloist Crackle finish 88.

My guitar for practice... old Soloist with EMG's and Kahler...! ))) 

All these guitars I'v posted in old ESP forum about 2 years ago..!
Now I'm updating my thread.... - I get some new rare guitars within these time.... so here my new guitars which i get in last 2 years...!
Here we go......

Fans of Jeff Hanneman - be cafefull - do not fall in schock... ha-ha !!! )))))))))))))))))))))))

21. ESP Jeff's "Hineken"

I think that most of you even didnt assumed that this guitar can be excist... and I think this guitar will be MORE UNBELIEVABLE for you to believe in it... but Yes - this guitar EXCIST! That is one of 2 which ever made in Tokio Custom shop personally for Jeff...! One was Jeff's mainstage and all of you know it, it is at his home now... second is there...!!!
I can't tell how I get it...  but you must to know that this guitar is EXCIST! )))
It is exactly same as Jeff's personal one - with Star inlays..! That is amazing guitar - it is just peace of ART! This is my Best guitar!!!
I tryed to make more details pictures of this guitar - to your detail looking...))) 

22. ESP Jeff's "Totenkopf"

I think you also know this guitar! That is also second Jeff's ESP Totenkopf which ever made after Jeff's personal one...! I think some of you have's seen it on forum some years ago, so finally I'v get it! This one with Deadhead inlays, while Jeff's one with Star inlays as Hineken...! Also made in Tokio with T... serial - as all guitars which was made for Jeff..! This is amazing guitar - same top-feelings as Hineken...!!! )))

ESP 348

Ok mate, thanks for the explanation and best of luck with it all.

Madrocker P.

Here's proof that for up to 3 months after the guitar transaction, PayPal and myself, were hounding Erick to return ship back my guitar to me. All messages fell upon deaf ears.

PP-002-252-423-861 *REQUIRED ACTION*  

To beruha11@mail.ru
Cc coolblast13@yahoo.com
Tuesday, May 7, 2013 9:50 PM

Dear Erick Erickovich,

------------------------------
Complaint Details
------------------------------
Buyer's name: Erick Erickov
Buyer's email: beruha11@mail.ru
Transaction ID: 31096369T6658541A

Transaction date: Feb 3, 2013
Transaction amount: $4,000.00 USD
Your transaction ID: 3G9943500L5824119
Case number: PP-002-252-423-861

A refund in the amount of $$4000.00 has been awarded to you. The seller has
responded and is asking that your return the item. It is against PayPal
policy for one party to have the item and the money. Please return the item
to your seller.  Please use a shipping method that provides you with a
tracking number that can be viewed online.

The seller has provided the following shipping address: 

Peter Rijkmans
403 - 165 Edmonton Ave.
Penticton
British Columbia V2A 2G9
Canada

Please respond to the seller and provide tracking within 10 days to avoid
any interruptions in your PayPal account. 

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Sincerely,
Michael

Protection Services Department
PayPal, an eBay Company

Copyright © 1999-2013 PayPal. All rights reserved.

Road King

Seems legit.

You should probably remove your home address unless you want to be swatted or receive 300 pizzas.

Madrocker P.

The reason I left the return shipping info in this posting is to show that PayPal told Erick where to return ship the guitar for up to 3 months after the transaction. There's absolutely no reason why I shouldn't have had my guitar sent back to me. These messages from PayPal and myself were ignored.

Madrocker P.

This PayPal message above clearly shows that Erick had his $4000 refunded for the USA Washburn Dime 3 diamond plate I sold to him where PayPal also states Erick is required to return the guitar to the seller at the address listed.

How can you possibly deny these PayPal *Action Required* emails up to 3 months after the transaction???

Instead you decide to keep my guitar and sell it to ESP forum member EZGUITARS for $5000 where you pocketed all the money!!

Please do the right thing and fix this.

Madrocker P.

I thought the exact same thing but found out the hard way that PayPal Seller Protection is weak. PayPal confirmed they would do everything about contacting Erick telling him it's against PayPal policy to have both the auction item guitar AND the PayPal $4000 refund. They instructed Erick to return ship the guitar to me at stated address and to provide online tracking info.  Needless to say the guitar was never returned to me where instead I find out later on that Erick sold my guitar to ESP forum member EZGUITARS for $5000 . PayPal informs me that a PayPal refund that's been released to the buyer cannot be reversed. Painful lesson learned about PayPal Seller Protection.

Madrocker P.

Initially, Erick wanted to purchase my USA Washburn Dime3 diamond plate for $4000.Transaction was done thru PayPal. Erick decided against keeping the guitar and received a full PayPal $4000 refund. PayPal instructs Erick, via several emails, to return my guitar which doesnt happen. Instead, Erick Erickovich sells my guitar to ESP forum member EZGUITARS for $5000 and then decides to keep ALL the money!!!

In an a nutshell; I have my USA Washburn Dime3 diamond plate stolen and Erick Erickovich is $5000 richer!!!

A number of you requested the PayPal messages which I've shared.  Anyone else needing these messages feel free to contact me.

Oscar  Z.

Ufffffffff,awesome collection ¡congratulation$!

Madrocker P.

Indeed awesome collection. It's unfortunate that Erick Erickovich doesn't buy all his guitars as he decided to steal my $4000 USA Washburn Dime 3 diamond plate and sell it for profit. I've been sharing the PayPal log of this transaction with forum members to expose this thief/scam artist and warn people to beware. Anyone feel free to contact me for official Paypal proof.

Madrocker P.

As expected Erick Erickovich simply ignores the truth and  physical paypal proof about him stealing my $4000 USA Washburn Dime 3 diamond plate guitar. Honest ESP forum member EZ Guitars can confirm that the guitar was sold to him afterwards without his knowledge of it being stolen.

Now Erick Erickovich resorts to threatning me and family thru personal emails after him being exposéd as a thief. My response is the same as its always been; I want him to compensate me for the stolen guitar. Erick should also apologize to ESP forum member EZ Guitars, who is an honest and legit guitar trader, for selling him a stolen guitar. He was very disappointed when he found out the truth!!

Troy Ho

Would you ever sell the ESP KKV-380 Crackle Finish?

Troy Ho

Troy Ho

I would also be interested in the ESP Seasons in the Abyss guitar. Please let me know if you would sell.

Thanks,

Troy Ho

Madrocker P.

Be super careful and be sure you check the background of any guitar this guy wheels and deals. He stole my $4000 USA Washburn Dime 3 diamondplate and sold it to ESP forum member EZ Guitars who had no knowledge it was stolen. Erick Erickovich thinks he's beyond reproach and honest trading because he lives in Russia. Paypal proof available to anyone interested.

Pushead

Also be super careful that you don't sell him a busted guitar (I mean one "damaged in shipping") and then leave it sit at his place for like 18 months before remembering that you wanted it back. Because even 4 years later you might have to visit web forums to bitch and moan about it.

Madrocker P.

The part you dont know is that I shipped the guitar to his friend Trace in Illinois as that was the shipping address linked to Ericks PayPal  account.His friend Trace took pictures of the guitar after its arrival in Illinois, which he shared with me, as the tips of the guitar had the slightest of wear from not being kept on a guitar stand at all times. I have the good fortune the pictures also show the neck being in perfect shape with zero damage and NOT in the condition with cracked neck scarf joint and neck pocket cracks which is the condition Erick sold the guitar to ESP Forum member EZ Guitars. 

Secondly I didnt leave the guitar at his friends Trace's place in Illinois for any length of time as immediately after Erick received his $4000 refund for the transaction he was instructed by PayPal to return ship the guitar back to my address in Canada which you can read in the PayPal message I posted. Erick received PayPal messages for up to 6 months after the transaction instructing him to return ship the guitar back to me.

Instead of his friend Trace return shipping my guitar back to me in Canada as per PayPal instructions his friend Trace sent the guitar to Erick in Russia who decided to keep it and sell it to ESP forum member EZ Guitars for a full $5000 profit!!! I didnt go public on the forums until I seen my stolen guitar up for sale listed at $5000 on Reverb this past January where I contacted the seller ESP forum member EZ Guitars to confirm Erick Erickovich sold it to him.

Its plain and simple theft by Erick Erickovich by keeping my guitar for himself after receiving a full $4000 PayPal refund and then selling the stolen guitar for total profit to honest & legit ESP forum member EZ Guitars.

Post to Thread