My guitar collection...!!!

Updated
My guitar collection...!!!

Hey guys!

Long time no visit forum...

It's looks like old forum is destoyed... as I can't see my thread here..! That is wonder - why they destroyed it..?!?))

Ok, I decide to recreate my old thread about my collection..! I think many new people will be interesting to see my collection...!)

For new members I woould like to say about me a little bit... I'm guitar collector long time, but I didn't post my guitars too much on forums...! I'm a private guitar collector and also I'm big fan of Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer and Pantera... so I'm collecting guitars of these bands! I'm not interseting in ussual signature or standart series guitars which is tons on ebay or anywhere... I'm interesting in personal artists guitars, back-up of artist's guitars, very low qty limits, special custom shops which was made for artists... etc...!!!

As before - I want to apologise in advance for my english - my english is not so good because it's not my home language...!

So..here is my guitars..! At first I post my guitars which was on the first my thred 2 years ago...!

1. ESP "Season in the Abbys"

I know that some years ago here was many disputes about that guitar - "what is that guitar, legit or not legit, exist or not exist... etc..." !
I will tell you the truth about that guitar - it is old prototype of first Kerry's guitar which was made in 1990 together with first Kerry's own guitar, and it was kept  all time till 2000's in ESP Japan office in Tokio...!
After Kerry's contract with ESP finished, one guy from ESP (who kept it) sold that guitar through one of ESP's retail shop in Tokio...!
It was my target guitar many years - since I have seen "Season in the abbys" video in 92'..!!! Finally I get that guitar...!
As you know guitar with same grafik never was in serial production - only Kerry had own them... and as you know in serial they produced KKV380 with crackle finish and eagle inlays... and black bolt-on!
Guitar has old Kahler, Dimond inlays, old style truss rud cover - everything like on Kerry's own guitar...!

Famous Donnington video.... Kerry with his ESP Season V...! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdhXIPyMvt4

2. Dave Mustaine's personal Jackson Y2KV "USA Flag"

I think all Megadeth fan's know what is this!!! That guitar Dave sold in 2002 through Andy Brauer auction!
It was signed by Dave, and 2 years ago was signed by Marty, because previous owner have know Marty personaly..!
And it was seen on Rude Awakening.....
Dave playing Holy wars on that guitar on Rude Awakning...!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndXLkcP0qMY

3. BC Rich Kerry King "Old Grey V" USA Handcrafted shop - Special order of Kerry's old shape guitar!

That guitar was made in 2006 in BC's Handcrafted shop - it is same guitar as Kerry's late 80's BC Rich, which he used before he left in ESP...!
One of Kerry's friend asked Kerry to make for him that guitar - and it was done...! Everything like on original Kerry's old guitar - old Kahler, Camo Dimarzio bridge pick-up, diamond inlays, switches, etc...!
Never was in serial production.....!

Famous Slayer's video "Raining blood" - Kerry with his Grey BC.....!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDk6fvkEp2k

4. Dean Dave Mustaine "Rust in peace" USA Custom shop guitar.

Of cause this is not korea/indonesia version... it is mine custom order to Dean USA..!
Long time of waiting of production - but finally I receive it...! As I know it is about 3-5 pcs exist in wordwide of the same USA guitar...! 

Guitar during production ....

5. Washburn Dimebag Darrell "Confederate flag" USA Custom shop

This is my dream guitar all years - Dime's Wavy Confederate Flag!!! This Guitar also Chewy painted it and signed it in 2006...! It also was made for Dime's very good friend, and mine also friend...! This guitar is hardly valuable for me, as my friend who was own this guitar is passed away some years ago... so to me it's memory about my friend! As you see guitar have serial '1 of NONE" and "Dime's body logo"...! 
That Grafik never was in serial production and it's just impossible to find Washburn with Confederate Wavey flag...!

6. BC Rich WARLOCK “Red Marble” USA Handcrafted - personal Kerry King's guitar with KFK pentagram! 

That guitar was made for Kerry to presentation it on Namm 2005, Kerry used it on namm and signed it, after that it was sold during the Namm show...! 
It has "KFK"  pentagram on the back of headstock - as you know only persanal Kerry's guiatars have same pentagrams..!

7. ESP KKV-380 Crackle Finish Custom Shop guitar

No comments....I think all here know what is this...! Thouthands of Kerry's fans dreaming about this guitar.. but ESP produced totaly about 50 psc of these amazing guitars...! My first one is first run of Kerry's signature - early version from 95...! Early ones had srarse "crackles" on grafik...! 

8. BC Rich KKVG1 Kerry King V "Trible Graphiс Generation 1 Guitar" Handcrafted shop!

First Kerry's signature USA Handcrafted  BC Rich from 98...! It is first Generation which call Gen1, one of Kerry's mainstage guitar till this time..!
I ever have seen only 4 of these... becides Kerry's two...! 

9. BC Rich "Kerry King" KKVG2 Trible Graphik Generation 2 "Red Marble" USA Handcrafted shop!

This is second generation of Kerry's guitars with Beast headstock...! Also interesting that neck has another shape than Gen1...!
Kerry used that "Red marble" in 2004-2005 years...!

10. ESP MX 250.

I'm sure everyone know everything about that guitar... mine is from 2007 with serial K.....!

11. Jackson Kelly Marty Friedman KE-1

It's Marty's Signature Jackson.. it has KE MF 018 serial number.. totally they was produced 150 psc with gold hardware in 97..!

12. ESP JH-1

I think everyone know this guitar.... this is number 71 from 150 limit...!

All other guitars is ussual 'siganature series" or just serial guitars... I think it nod need  to coment it - everyone knows them..!

13. ESP KH-3.

14. ESP KH-2.

15. LTD Ouija
Limit series of 2009 in 250 psc...!

16. ESP Truckster

17. ESP DV-8  Namm show 

18. Jackson RR1  USA

19.  Jackson KV-2  USA

20. Jackson Soloist Crackle finish 88.

My guitar for practice... old Soloist with EMG's and Kahler...! ))) 

All these guitars I'v posted in old ESP forum about 2 years ago..!
Now I'm updating my thread.... - I get some new rare guitars within these time.... so here my new guitars which i get in last 2 years...!
Here we go......

Fans of Jeff Hanneman - be cafefull - do not fall in schock... ha-ha !!! )))))))))))))))))))))))

21. ESP Jeff's "Hineken"

I think that most of you even didnt assumed that this guitar can be excist... and I think this guitar will be MORE UNBELIEVABLE for you to believe in it... but Yes - this guitar EXCIST! That is one of 2 which ever made in Tokio Custom shop personally for Jeff...! One was Jeff's mainstage and all of you know it, it is at his home now... second is there...!!!
I can't tell how I get it...  but you must to know that this guitar is EXCIST! )))
It is exactly same as Jeff's personal one - with Star inlays..! That is amazing guitar - it is just peace of ART! This is my Best guitar!!!
I tryed to make more details pictures of this guitar - to your detail looking...))) 

22. ESP Jeff's "Totenkopf"

I think you also know this guitar! That is also second Jeff's ESP Totenkopf which ever made after Jeff's personal one...! I think some of you have's seen it on forum some years ago, so finally I'v get it! This one with Deadhead inlays, while Jeff's one with Star inlays as Hineken...! Also made in Tokio with T... serial - as all guitars which was made for Jeff..! This is amazing guitar - same top-feelings as Hineken...!!! )))

Madrocker P.

Holy cow Erick. I cant believe you condone stealing a $4000 guitar and not returning it after reversing the charges. You didnt tell EZ that the guitar wasnt yours when you sold it to him for $5000. Here's the link of him selling it when I found out about it you liar.

https://reverb.com/item/3780794-washburn-dime-3-usa-diamond-plate-stealth-dimeplate-dimebag-darrell 

It wasnt beat up at all but had shipping damage. How is it that a reputable ESP forum member EZguitars can recently sell the guitar for $5000??? 

You can sit here and stoop to threatening me all day long but thats not my style dude. You werent happy with the guitar so thats more then fine to get your money back but then return my property. Your shipping address linked to paypal was Illinois and not Russia and all of a sudden you want to charge me shipping from Russia to get my guitar back???

I tried for a very long time to get my guitar back which fell on deaf ears. It got to the point what else can I do until I seen my guitar up for sale by EZGUITARS this past December 2016 for $5000. Thats when it all became clear you took and sold my guitar for profit! I dont think EZ would have bought it if it was in the condition you say! Im happy the Reverb ad has detailed pictures. 

Please do whats right Erick as you basically made $4000 plus selling the guitar to EZ by not returning it to me.

Oh anyone needing the paypal log of the charge and reversal are welcome to it along with paypal communication for Erick to return the guitar.

Tafi (TR)

i bought his (in 2016) two 1989 Mx220 ''eet fuk'' guitars and they are here and Erick is best seller for me! very good contact and help for everything ! I dont worry about these.. and he do everything correct with you! you want to cheat him, and you didn't take guitar. what you want now?

Pushead

After these stories, I wouldn't buy from or sell anything to either of them.

Madrocker P.

Response to Tafi, 

Im happy you had a good trading experience with Erick. 

My experience wasnt good at all with Erick and thats why he got his $4000 back. It was his responsibility to return my $4000 guitar and he didnt. Instead he sold it to ESP forum member EZGUITARS for $5000 where Erick stuck the money in his pocket.

Erick do the right thing as you have lost nothing and only profited

Pushead

Peter, why such a long time between the sale and when you're raising such a ruckus about it?  If it's a $4000 guitar you're so adamant about making right, why didn't you just pay the $150 to get it shipped back to you when the deal was over?  Sure it was Erick's responsibility, but instead of being out $4000, you're only out $300.  Call him an asshole and deal with UPS on your own about the "damage that occured in shipping"?

Could it be because you didn't want the broken guitar you sold him back?

And who in their right mind buys a Washburn with a neck repair for $5000+$200 for shipping?  What a world we live in.

Madrocker P.

All along I wanted my guitar back after Erick reversed the $4000 payment. If you look in my profile pic there are 2 diamondplate guitars in my dime collection as Im always rotating guitars. The reason for the long time between the sale and me going public with this situation is because there was no communication with Erick after I got paypal to get on his case for him to return the guitar to me. That basically brought our communication to a standistill until I received an email that he would ship the guitar from Russia at my expense. I did have a FedEx account number I was willing to provide but there was no further response. No further replies to emails until I saw my guitar for sale with EZGUITARS this past December 2016 for $5000. EZ confirmed that Erick sold him my guitar.

I simply wanted my guitar back as Erick got his $4000 refunded. Both party's were unhappy but I dont think it gives the right for Erick to sell my guitar for profit. I simply want whats right.

Pushead

So why not just pay the $150 and be done with it? Call him an asshole and move on?

scandipunk

Neutral comment coming through 

Those ESP KKVs are sick.

Kerry actually looked somewhat decent back in the day. 

BlackJack21

I've never heard anything bad about Erick, and think he's a good guy. Going public on a forum really isn't going to solve anything is it? I mean if your message to us is just "be careful", thanks as every transaction you do online is buyer beware, but we have no power to change the current situation you are in, and I tend to favor a member who's been on here for 3 years over 3 days, but that's just me.

Madrocker P.

You are entitled to your opinion of course. 

I tried emailing him but no response till this day so no choice but to go public.

We made a guitar transactien where buyer Erick not happy so he gets his full $4000 refunded. How am I not entiteled to get my $4000 guitar back? 

I have the PayPal receipts plus paypal communication asking Eric to return the guitar anyone who would like to see.

Big Daddy B

Did you try taking up your issue with PayPal?

Madrocker P.

I sure did contact Paypal and all they could do is communicate to buyer Erick that he was obligated to return my guitar after he charged back the $4000. PayPal sent him numerous emails to that effect to no avail. Beyond that its seller beware as paypal wont protect you. I lose with $0 for my guitar that Erick sells to EZGUITARS for $5000

Big Daddy B

I would think if the buyer could not provide tracking showing the guitar was sent back to you they would be able to refund you the money. Otherwise, that would probably be a fairly common scam.

ESPEXP

Here's an idea...pay the $150 to get your $4k guitar back...lesson learned.

Pushead

Exactly.

Madrocker P.

Thats a lessen learned for sure as I thought Id be protected by paypal as the seller. Doing a transaction simply though paypal I was not as all they did was email Erick to return the guitar on numerous occasions.

Lesson is learned where Erick gets his $4000 refunded PLUS he keeps my guitar for free $0 which he sells for $5000 to EZGUITARS.

Nice little scam as I simply want whats owed to me. Shipping cost was the issue before; well now he sold the guitar and can easily reimburse me the $4000. and still be left with a $1000 profit. He claims what a horrible trader I am well then Erick should lead by example and do the right thing and be the better man. Good luck to that idea.

Road King

What a wild story.

I remember when I sold something on eBay and 3 weeks later the buyer wanted to return it. PayPal refunded him, but he never returned the item or provided a shipping tracking number. Then I got the money back.

So I'm confused how Peter didn't get the money back if Erick never provided PayPal with a shipping tracking number.

BlackJack21

Madrocker P.

When buyer Erick decided to go ahead with the refund of $4000 then the seller me only has a week or 10 days to confirm or dispute the refund. If there is no response the money is released to Erick. I was away on exercise with my army unit when Erick reversed charges and the money was already released to him when I got home. I contacted paypal and they said they would do everything to help by contacting Erick to return my guitar as he got his $4000 back but beyond that nothing as the money was already released to him. Basically Erick had the choice of doing the right thing by returning the guitar to me or turning a profit by selling it. 

Big Daddy B

Madrocker, if you feel you are/were already out the $4K, why did you spend $5K to buy back a guitar you didn't want and be out an additional grand. Or if you bought it from EZ for $4K why would they take a $1K loss?  Neither of those scenarios make much sense.

Madrocker P.

I never ever said I didnt want this guitar back.  I own one of the larger USA dime collections around and I'm always on the look out for USA Dimes. I wasnt 100% sure it was my guitar made available when fellow board member EZ guitars put it up for sale on Reverb in december 2016. I bought the guitar in January 2017 by placing an offer on it where EZ accepted my $4000 offer. Once I received the guitar I was able to confirm it was the one involved in the deal with Erick. I asked EZ  if he bought the guitar from Erick which he confirmed and where he also confirmed he paid more them the $4000 selling price to me. You'd have to ask forum member EZguitars why he was willing to take a loss on it.

Big Daddy B

What a wild story.

I remember when I sold something on eBay and 3 weeks later the buyer wanted to return it. PayPal refunded him, but he never returned the item or provided a shipping tracking number. Then I got the money back.

So I'm confused how Peter didn't get the money back if Erick never provided PayPal with a shipping tracking number.

It sounded like Erick filed his claim by the deadline and then PayPal gave Peter a window of time to respond and he was unable to meet their deadline so PayPal gave Erick his money back and never asked him to ship the guitar back since Peter had never responded to them. That is not totally uncommon.

I have had a few instances where PayPal and eBay have ruled on my side on a buyer and never told me to send the item back...but it has never been a $4K item and it was almost always when the seller never responded within their alotted timeframe. The only time I recall where it wasn't is when a seller sold me a counterfeit pair of nikes. I told the seller and they immediately gave me a refund. Then like a week later there were like where are the shoes so I told them I threw them in the trash where they belonged, which I actually did. They were a little bent because I think they were gonna try and sell them again to someone else but I forwarded them the email from ebay stating there was no need to ship the item back and go ahead and keep it and told them to take it up with ebay if they had a problem with it.

I would add that I have bought and sold stuff on the internet for 20 years and any time I have had a case with eBay or PayPal as a buyer or seller, it was always handled in a fair manner. You just have to make sure you know your rights and the timetables. And always use the case system provided by the vendor otherwise you may waive certain rights. I have had a few occassions where guitars arrived not as described and always got prepaid shipping or shipping refunded to me to send the guitar back (and usually original shipping costs as well). Had I worked directly with the seller outside of the system, that may have not been the case. I have no horse in this race and don't know either party but it is interesting to see their responses because both are so passionate and in all liklihood, the facts are probably somewhere in the middle. I am inclined to believe PayPal probably made the best judgement with the information they had. They usually don't make a snap decision on a transaction this large.

Madrocker P.

Thank you for chiming in Big Daddy as it is the voice of reason speaking in regards to paypal and ebay transactions. You are100% correct when you say there are timelines to be upheld with paypal when disputing or in ths case buyer Erick requesting a full refund. The refund is intially frozen by paypal where the seller can either confirm or dispute the refund where I missed the window while away on execises with my arrmy unit. This means the money was released before I could confirm Erick had shipped the guitar back to me. I immedately contacted paypal when I got home whom assured me to continue contacting Erick with messages to return my guitar as he received his full refund. The ball was in Ericks court if he was gong to do the right thing and return my guitar to me OR keep my guitar for a 100% profit sale of $5000 to ESP forum member EZguitars and keep all the money for himself. Unfortunately for me it was the latter choice.

ESP 348

Sorry to hear of this mess Peter, but I am just wondering why you purchased the guitar back if you already have one that is mint and this one is fucked.

And you paid $5000 for it. IF Erick doesn't refund you your money, you have now paid $9000 for a guitar that is fucked.

It is very hard for me to wrap my head around all this mate.

Madrocker P.

Thanks for the kind words. You're right that I took a hit when Erick didnt return the guitar I attempted to sell to him. I always see the best in people and hope that he'll do the right thing but time can only tell.

The reason I bought this guitar is because Im a avid USA Dime collector/player and keep rotating guitars in my collection. This is one of those special USA Dimes that has skyrocketed in value in the past 12 years (in 2004 only $2500) where refurbishing it now at the $4k buy price is worth it. Im confident.

Post to Thread