My guitar collection...!!!

Updated
My guitar collection...!!!

Hey guys!

Long time no visit forum...

It's looks like old forum is destoyed... as I can't see my thread here..! That is wonder - why they destroyed it..?!?))

Ok, I decide to recreate my old thread about my collection..! I think many new people will be interesting to see my collection...!)

For new members I woould like to say about me a little bit... I'm guitar collector long time, but I didn't post my guitars too much on forums...! I'm a private guitar collector and also I'm big fan of Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer and Pantera... so I'm collecting guitars of these bands! I'm not interseting in ussual signature or standart series guitars which is tons on ebay or anywhere... I'm interesting in personal artists guitars, back-up of artist's guitars, very low qty limits, special custom shops which was made for artists... etc...!!!

As before - I want to apologise in advance for my english - my english is not so good because it's not my home language...!

So..here is my guitars..! At first I post my guitars which was on the first my thred 2 years ago...!

1. ESP "Season in the Abbys"

I know that some years ago here was many disputes about that guitar - "what is that guitar, legit or not legit, exist or not exist... etc..." !
I will tell you the truth about that guitar - it is old prototype of first Kerry's guitar which was made in 1990 together with first Kerry's own guitar, and it was kept  all time till 2000's in ESP Japan office in Tokio...!
After Kerry's contract with ESP finished, one guy from ESP (who kept it) sold that guitar through one of ESP's retail shop in Tokio...!
It was my target guitar many years - since I have seen "Season in the abbys" video in 92'..!!! Finally I get that guitar...!
As you know guitar with same grafik never was in serial production - only Kerry had own them... and as you know in serial they produced KKV380 with crackle finish and eagle inlays... and black bolt-on!
Guitar has old Kahler, Dimond inlays, old style truss rud cover - everything like on Kerry's own guitar...!

Famous Donnington video.... Kerry with his ESP Season V...! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdhXIPyMvt4

2. Dave Mustaine's personal Jackson Y2KV "USA Flag"

I think all Megadeth fan's know what is this!!! That guitar Dave sold in 2002 through Andy Brauer auction!
It was signed by Dave, and 2 years ago was signed by Marty, because previous owner have know Marty personaly..!
And it was seen on Rude Awakening.....
Dave playing Holy wars on that guitar on Rude Awakning...!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndXLkcP0qMY

3. BC Rich Kerry King "Old Grey V" USA Handcrafted shop - Special order of Kerry's old shape guitar!

That guitar was made in 2006 in BC's Handcrafted shop - it is same guitar as Kerry's late 80's BC Rich, which he used before he left in ESP...!
One of Kerry's friend asked Kerry to make for him that guitar - and it was done...! Everything like on original Kerry's old guitar - old Kahler, Camo Dimarzio bridge pick-up, diamond inlays, switches, etc...!
Never was in serial production.....!

Famous Slayer's video "Raining blood" - Kerry with his Grey BC.....!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDk6fvkEp2k

4. Dean Dave Mustaine "Rust in peace" USA Custom shop guitar.

Of cause this is not korea/indonesia version... it is mine custom order to Dean USA..!
Long time of waiting of production - but finally I receive it...! As I know it is about 3-5 pcs exist in wordwide of the same USA guitar...! 

Guitar during production ....

5. Washburn Dimebag Darrell "Confederate flag" USA Custom shop

This is my dream guitar all years - Dime's Wavy Confederate Flag!!! This Guitar also Chewy painted it and signed it in 2006...! It also was made for Dime's very good friend, and mine also friend...! This guitar is hardly valuable for me, as my friend who was own this guitar is passed away some years ago... so to me it's memory about my friend! As you see guitar have serial '1 of NONE" and "Dime's body logo"...! 
That Grafik never was in serial production and it's just impossible to find Washburn with Confederate Wavey flag...!

6. BC Rich WARLOCK “Red Marble” USA Handcrafted - personal Kerry King's guitar with KFK pentagram! 

That guitar was made for Kerry to presentation it on Namm 2005, Kerry used it on namm and signed it, after that it was sold during the Namm show...! 
It has "KFK"  pentagram on the back of headstock - as you know only persanal Kerry's guiatars have same pentagrams..!

7. ESP KKV-380 Crackle Finish Custom Shop guitar

No comments....I think all here know what is this...! Thouthands of Kerry's fans dreaming about this guitar.. but ESP produced totaly about 50 psc of these amazing guitars...! My first one is first run of Kerry's signature - early version from 95...! Early ones had srarse "crackles" on grafik...! 

8. BC Rich KKVG1 Kerry King V "Trible Graphiс Generation 1 Guitar" Handcrafted shop!

First Kerry's signature USA Handcrafted  BC Rich from 98...! It is first Generation which call Gen1, one of Kerry's mainstage guitar till this time..!
I ever have seen only 4 of these... becides Kerry's two...! 

9. BC Rich "Kerry King" KKVG2 Trible Graphik Generation 2 "Red Marble" USA Handcrafted shop!

This is second generation of Kerry's guitars with Beast headstock...! Also interesting that neck has another shape than Gen1...!
Kerry used that "Red marble" in 2004-2005 years...!

10. ESP MX 250.

I'm sure everyone know everything about that guitar... mine is from 2007 with serial K.....!

11. Jackson Kelly Marty Friedman KE-1

It's Marty's Signature Jackson.. it has KE MF 018 serial number.. totally they was produced 150 psc with gold hardware in 97..!

12. ESP JH-1

I think everyone know this guitar.... this is number 71 from 150 limit...!

All other guitars is ussual 'siganature series" or just serial guitars... I think it nod need  to coment it - everyone knows them..!

13. ESP KH-3.

14. ESP KH-2.

15. LTD Ouija
Limit series of 2009 in 250 psc...!

16. ESP Truckster

17. ESP DV-8  Namm show 

18. Jackson RR1  USA

19.  Jackson KV-2  USA

20. Jackson Soloist Crackle finish 88.

My guitar for practice... old Soloist with EMG's and Kahler...! ))) 

All these guitars I'v posted in old ESP forum about 2 years ago..!
Now I'm updating my thread.... - I get some new rare guitars within these time.... so here my new guitars which i get in last 2 years...!
Here we go......

Fans of Jeff Hanneman - be cafefull - do not fall in schock... ha-ha !!! )))))))))))))))))))))))

21. ESP Jeff's "Hineken"

I think that most of you even didnt assumed that this guitar can be excist... and I think this guitar will be MORE UNBELIEVABLE for you to believe in it... but Yes - this guitar EXCIST! That is one of 2 which ever made in Tokio Custom shop personally for Jeff...! One was Jeff's mainstage and all of you know it, it is at his home now... second is there...!!!
I can't tell how I get it...  but you must to know that this guitar is EXCIST! )))
It is exactly same as Jeff's personal one - with Star inlays..! That is amazing guitar - it is just peace of ART! This is my Best guitar!!!
I tryed to make more details pictures of this guitar - to your detail looking...))) 

22. ESP Jeff's "Totenkopf"

I think you also know this guitar! That is also second Jeff's ESP Totenkopf which ever made after Jeff's personal one...! I think some of you have's seen it on forum some years ago, so finally I'v get it! This one with Deadhead inlays, while Jeff's one with Star inlays as Hineken...! Also made in Tokio with T... serial - as all guitars which was made for Jeff..! This is amazing guitar - same top-feelings as Hineken...!!! )))

Big Daddy B

Yeah no problem mate. Nothing urgent. Was just curious to find out more as the Ouija is my favorite ESP ever!!

Guijs

Hi Erick,

Which Metallica guitars do you still have for sale? Are you selling your Ouija?

I also have the MX-250, mine is from 2002! Absolutely amazing guitar!

Erick ESP_KKV

Hey man...!

Add me to friends section and I will PM you..! ) 

Mazze F.

Just got the JH 1 from ERICK KKV..Massive respect and thanx!!!!!!  

It just flows and the guitar is SO PLAYABLE....(NO SH*T IT'S A JAMES SIGNATURE nevertheless I was really surprised on how effortless it was to play....

ERICK ESP_KKV sold it to me and the deal we made was just incredible...Massive respect and appreciation to ERICK ESP-KKV!!!

A great deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Santa came early and most certainly delivered!!!!!!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New

Erick ESP_KKV

Hey Man...!!!

It's my pleasure!!!

Thanks for deal to you too... esspecially for your TRUST!!! I REALLY SO GLAD that you receive guitar from me intact and quickly and that you SO SATISFiED by it...!!! 

Thank you very much for you again for smooth deal!!!!

If you ever will decide to buy any guitar from me - I always open for you....!!!

Regards!

Erick.

Adam A.

Nice collection bro! I have a large collection myself  of usa dime and usa kk and usa zakk wylde guitars.... yes I'm a collector as well..   If ur from Russia then  I've heard of u from a few different people. Anyway I'm interested in several of ur guitars but I'm sure the prices are high.... I'm about to start on my Dave Mustaine collection and it's going to start with the same rust in peace that u have. Yes I know where another is for under 2000$. Anyway how much r u wanting for ur inferno dime ? 

Erick ESP_KKV

Happy newr year guys....!!!

Yes.... everything is very expencive...!!!! Close selling... I sold everyrthing what I want....! 

Inferno is not for selling..!)

Good luck for you.... !.

Adam A.

If ur name is berick I heard ur selling ur dimeslime and ur southern cross?????? Also I have aquired something  very special ... in 2003 dime was awarded the washburn slimebolt as a 10th anniversary gift from washburn and on March 10th in 2004 dime regrettably  smashed it on stage and it was the only one of its kind ever made and a piece of history as it was his. I have the whole neck to that guitar with the serial number showing 001 on it..... totally a collectable!!! Belongs at a museum in a glass case... Anyway I'm interested in a dimeslime and a cross and the inferno for my collection. .... I have money as long as the price isn't to high....

Ishtiaq S.

Sheeesh! Man you can open up a guitar store and never run out of inventory like ever lol.  Awesome collection

Khan r.

Hi Eric could you please email me I have questions 

curtisjackson6@gmail.com

thanks

Erick ESP_KKV

Hey man...

I'v sended email to you..!)

Djentleman

This thread is missing a disclaimer: ***WARNING MASSIVE HARD-ON UNAVOIDABLE***

Seriously though, holy shit I wanna be in your shoes 

MarcoNL

Amazing collection dude!

Those custom Hannemann's are priceless! Awesome ESP's!!

Just love the input location on those custom Hannemann's!

Simple

ESP JH-1 still available?

Best Regards

Erick ESP_KKV

Hey man...

JH-1 sold already..!) Sorry!

Rich

Amazing collection, anything still for sale?

Erick ESP_KKV

Hey man...

What you interesting...? PM me.

Simple

Many Thanks Eric.

Best Regards

GuitarsCollector

Keep Ouija for me... 

Erick ESP_KKV

Ok man..)

EZguitars

i got my last guitar from Erick a while back now.. he's an awesome guy whom i've known for a while.. no surprises there. 

thanks for the deal erick! It sure made my day...

Erick ESP_KKV

Hey EZ....!

Thanks so much for your good comments..!) I'm glad that you receive your guitar very soon and intact...!!! When I ship my guitars I always very worry when they are in road..!!! So now I'm glad to hear that everything ok!

Hope to deal with you again soon..!!!

Thanks for smooth deal...!

Jesse P.

THOSE....THOSE...KERRY KING V'S.

Erick ESP_KKV

Ha-ha man...!))))

MAXIMUS POWER

rappa666, dont not forget to include the very rare ESP JH-1 Diamond V. I have one in my JH collection. I think only 3 were made. I saw another one on here not to long ago. Amazing collection ErickESP_KKV! Cheers ! 

Erick ESP_KKV

Hey man...! Thanks for comments..!)

Dimond V JH-1 also nice one... but I never target for it...!)

MAXIMUS POWER
Erick ESP_KKV wrote:

I have a few questions for you my friend. Care to add me as a friend? Thanks

Erick ESP_KKV
MAXIMUS POWER wrote:

I have a few questions for you my friend. Care to add me as a friend? Thanks

Hey friend...

Email me directly with all your questions as I not offten here..!  My email     beruha11@mail.ru

GuitarsCollector

Can you please send me pics of your  ESP JH-1 Diamond V??? I never see this guitar...

send at: info@guitarscollector.com

or post here.

Post to Thread