My guitar collection...!!!

Updated
My guitar collection...!!!

Hey guys!

Long time no visit forum...

It's looks like old forum is destoyed... as I can't see my thread here..! That is wonder - why they destroyed it..?!?))

Ok, I decide to recreate my old thread about my collection..! I think many new people will be interesting to see my collection...!)

For new members I woould like to say about me a little bit... I'm guitar collector long time, but I didn't post my guitars too much on forums...! I'm a private guitar collector and also I'm big fan of Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer and Pantera... so I'm collecting guitars of these bands! I'm not interseting in ussual signature or standart series guitars which is tons on ebay or anywhere... I'm interesting in personal artists guitars, back-up of artist's guitars, very low qty limits, special custom shops which was made for artists... etc...!!!

As before - I want to apologise in advance for my english - my english is not so good because it's not my home language...!

So..here is my guitars..! At first I post my guitars which was on the first my thred 2 years ago...!

1. ESP "Season in the Abbys"

I know that some years ago here was many disputes about that guitar - "what is that guitar, legit or not legit, exist or not exist... etc..." !
I will tell you the truth about that guitar - it is old prototype of first Kerry's guitar which was made in 1990 together with first Kerry's own guitar, and it was kept  all time till 2000's in ESP Japan office in Tokio...!
After Kerry's contract with ESP finished, one guy from ESP (who kept it) sold that guitar through one of ESP's retail shop in Tokio...!
It was my target guitar many years - since I have seen "Season in the abbys" video in 92'..!!! Finally I get that guitar...!
As you know guitar with same grafik never was in serial production - only Kerry had own them... and as you know in serial they produced KKV380 with crackle finish and eagle inlays... and black bolt-on!
Guitar has old Kahler, Dimond inlays, old style truss rud cover - everything like on Kerry's own guitar...!

Famous Donnington video.... Kerry with his ESP Season V...! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdhXIPyMvt4

2. Dave Mustaine's personal Jackson Y2KV "USA Flag"

I think all Megadeth fan's know what is this!!! That guitar Dave sold in 2002 through Andy Brauer auction!
It was signed by Dave, and 2 years ago was signed by Marty, because previous owner have know Marty personaly..!
And it was seen on Rude Awakening.....
Dave playing Holy wars on that guitar on Rude Awakning...!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndXLkcP0qMY

3. BC Rich Kerry King "Old Grey V" USA Handcrafted shop - Special order of Kerry's old shape guitar!

That guitar was made in 2006 in BC's Handcrafted shop - it is same guitar as Kerry's late 80's BC Rich, which he used before he left in ESP...!
One of Kerry's friend asked Kerry to make for him that guitar - and it was done...! Everything like on original Kerry's old guitar - old Kahler, Camo Dimarzio bridge pick-up, diamond inlays, switches, etc...!
Never was in serial production.....!

Famous Slayer's video "Raining blood" - Kerry with his Grey BC.....!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDk6fvkEp2k

4. Dean Dave Mustaine "Rust in peace" USA Custom shop guitar.

Of cause this is not korea/indonesia version... it is mine custom order to Dean USA..!
Long time of waiting of production - but finally I receive it...! As I know it is about 3-5 pcs exist in wordwide of the same USA guitar...! 

Guitar during production ....

5. Washburn Dimebag Darrell "Confederate flag" USA Custom shop

This is my dream guitar all years - Dime's Wavy Confederate Flag!!! This Guitar also Chewy painted it and signed it in 2006...! It also was made for Dime's very good friend, and mine also friend...! This guitar is hardly valuable for me, as my friend who was own this guitar is passed away some years ago... so to me it's memory about my friend! As you see guitar have serial '1 of NONE" and "Dime's body logo"...! 
That Grafik never was in serial production and it's just impossible to find Washburn with Confederate Wavey flag...!

6. BC Rich WARLOCK “Red Marble” USA Handcrafted - personal Kerry King's guitar with KFK pentagram! 

That guitar was made for Kerry to presentation it on Namm 2005, Kerry used it on namm and signed it, after that it was sold during the Namm show...! 
It has "KFK"  pentagram on the back of headstock - as you know only persanal Kerry's guiatars have same pentagrams..!

7. ESP KKV-380 Crackle Finish Custom Shop guitar

No comments....I think all here know what is this...! Thouthands of Kerry's fans dreaming about this guitar.. but ESP produced totaly about 50 psc of these amazing guitars...! My first one is first run of Kerry's signature - early version from 95...! Early ones had srarse "crackles" on grafik...! 

8. BC Rich KKVG1 Kerry King V "Trible Graphiс Generation 1 Guitar" Handcrafted shop!

First Kerry's signature USA Handcrafted  BC Rich from 98...! It is first Generation which call Gen1, one of Kerry's mainstage guitar till this time..!
I ever have seen only 4 of these... becides Kerry's two...! 

9. BC Rich "Kerry King" KKVG2 Trible Graphik Generation 2 "Red Marble" USA Handcrafted shop!

This is second generation of Kerry's guitars with Beast headstock...! Also interesting that neck has another shape than Gen1...!
Kerry used that "Red marble" in 2004-2005 years...!

10. ESP MX 250.

I'm sure everyone know everything about that guitar... mine is from 2007 with serial K.....!

11. Jackson Kelly Marty Friedman KE-1

It's Marty's Signature Jackson.. it has KE MF 018 serial number.. totally they was produced 150 psc with gold hardware in 97..!

12. ESP JH-1

I think everyone know this guitar.... this is number 71 from 150 limit...!

All other guitars is ussual 'siganature series" or just serial guitars... I think it nod need  to coment it - everyone knows them..!

13. ESP KH-3.

14. ESP KH-2.

15. LTD Ouija
Limit series of 2009 in 250 psc...!

16. ESP Truckster

17. ESP DV-8  Namm show 

18. Jackson RR1  USA

19.  Jackson KV-2  USA

20. Jackson Soloist Crackle finish 88.

My guitar for practice... old Soloist with EMG's and Kahler...! ))) 

All these guitars I'v posted in old ESP forum about 2 years ago..!
Now I'm updating my thread.... - I get some new rare guitars within these time.... so here my new guitars which i get in last 2 years...!
Here we go......

Fans of Jeff Hanneman - be cafefull - do not fall in schock... ha-ha !!! )))))))))))))))))))))))

21. ESP Jeff's "Hineken"

I think that most of you even didnt assumed that this guitar can be excist... and I think this guitar will be MORE UNBELIEVABLE for you to believe in it... but Yes - this guitar EXCIST! That is one of 2 which ever made in Tokio Custom shop personally for Jeff...! One was Jeff's mainstage and all of you know it, it is at his home now... second is there...!!!
I can't tell how I get it...  but you must to know that this guitar is EXCIST! )))
It is exactly same as Jeff's personal one - with Star inlays..! That is amazing guitar - it is just peace of ART! This is my Best guitar!!!
I tryed to make more details pictures of this guitar - to your detail looking...))) 

22. ESP Jeff's "Totenkopf"

I think you also know this guitar! That is also second Jeff's ESP Totenkopf which ever made after Jeff's personal one...! I think some of you have's seen it on forum some years ago, so finally I'v get it! This one with Deadhead inlays, while Jeff's one with Star inlays as Hineken...! Also made in Tokio with T... serial - as all guitars which was made for Jeff..! This is amazing guitar - same top-feelings as Hineken...!!! )))

GuitarsCollector

I'm an Italian collector...I have 15 guitars... Last year I miss an original ESP EEt Fuk on ebay sold for only 3500 euros!!!

I'm also the owner of this website: www.GuitarsCollector.com

that now is under construction... can you help me?

Please tell me the serial number of ESP Mx-220 eet fuk, Mx-250, Mx-250 man to wolf....(if you want you can tell me for example 123456XX, with "x" instead of the last 2 digits, or, post me the serial an I never reveal to anyone...)

And...the ouija does not have any serial number???

I will appreciate! Thanks!

www.GuitarsCollector.com

Erick ESP_KKV

I checked your web site - nice idea..!

Ok, I will pm you later...!

GuitarsCollector
Erick ESP_KKV wrote:

I checked your web site - nice idea..!

Ok, I will pm you later...!

I'm waiting....thanks.

GuitarHitler G.

lol europoors

GuitarsCollector
GuitarHitler G. wrote:

lol europoors

Have you got some problems my friend?

Erick ESP_KKV

Sorrry for delay man... was too buisy..) I will send you pics soon!

ESP 348

Hello my friend, AMAZING guitar collection! Never realised you had so many special guitars.

Good to see you back on the forum! I have just come back again, I hate this new forum, but what do you do eh.

I will send you an email in regards to a few guitars.

Cheers Pap

Erick ESP_KKV

Hey Friend!

Glad to hear you here again! Yes - duringt his period from our last comunity I have get many new rare guitars...)

ESP 348

Hey mate,

That is great to hear! Thanks for the pics, take care and talk soon.

Cheers Pap

DanieLibuy

WHAT A STUNNING COLLECTION!

Can you please give us a range of paid price for the Man to Wolf ESP?

Thanks a lot for sharing.

Erick ESP_KKV

I can tell you aprox price - it is more than 15000$...!)

GuitarHitler G.

i have 2x as many "guitars" as that and they all come from here so

Alfonso L.

Impressive! Thanks for sharing!

Erick ESP_KKV

Thanks man..!)

Mojow jojow

Nice collection bro!

Matt M.

Hi Erick, awesome collection you have there. I have been looking for an old BC Rich V for yrs and this afternoon after a long search I was about to quit and seen your ESP V. I'm not a big fan of ESP's and did consider the KKV when it came out but I just didn't like the banana headstock. I'm a BCR Fanatic! Scrolling through the page and low and behold there is was, #3 BC Rich Speed V! I was floored, The gods favor me! Do you still have that guitar and would it be for sale or trade? Is it gun metal grey, looks lighter in color but maybe it's the picture? I noticed you don't have any King V Pro or KV1, don't care for those jackson guitars? Matt

Erick ESP_KKV

Hey man... thank's a lot!  Yeah... that fact that you was not able to find anywhere in internet any info or pictures of this guitar - it's just because this guitar never was in serial production! Only 3 psc of this guitar was ever made in BC Rich Handcrafted shop - first Kerry's old one which was made in 87 by Sir Bernie, second and third was made by his order in 2006! One of these 2 from 2006 is mine now! Kerry ordered BC Rich to make these 2 guitars by request of two his friends - he gifted guitars them! 

Yes - it's for sale...! PM me... I will give you full info!)

Erick ESP_KKV

Add me in "Friends", otherwise this stupid new forum do not allow me to send PM to you..!)))

Matt M.

Hi Erick, ok I added you to friends, now what? I'm not too familiar with forums, what's PM? Well I have many clippings and posters of this guitar I collected over the yrs and know that his guitar was a custom model. I was looking for something similiar that I could mod to make a copy. I did see a black one yrs ago on ebay, but it had a floyd and lightning bolt inlays. Ed Roman had a bare BCR KKV for sale but it had the hockey stick headstock.

Erick ESP_KKV

Hey friend.. no worry - I will PM you within some minutes..! That BC with floyd was not same as Kerry's because of floyd, and also as I remeber it has bolt-on neck..!  

load more replies (1 of 1)
Erick ESP_KKV

Matt M.  check your INBOX messges - i'v sended Private message to you!

PM - is private message!

guitarsatbmusic

Outstanding collection sir, thank you for sharing in such detail. One of the absolute finest collections in the world for significant world market ESPs, without question.

Erick ESP_KKV

Hey, thanks man!!!

Shockers

Just amazing.

Erick ESP_KKV

Thanks for comments..!

Erick ESP_KKV

Hey guys...!

I'm still selling some guitars.. and some already sold....!

I'm still open for offers!

Let me know...!

boogie20

What do you have for sale still?

boogie20

Which if any of your ESP explorers do you have for sale? Prices? How much would you be looking for for the ESP grey truckster?

Thanks

Erick ESP_KKV

Hey man..! Thanks for interesting) 

I'm selling my Black MX-250 - it is 3700$, and White MX-2 is in NEW condition and it is 3800$! Both prices including shiping!

Truckster is sold already recently..! 

Tell me if you have more questions and I will PM you more information..!)

boogie20
Erick ESP_KKV wrote:

Hey man..! Thanks for interesting) 

I'm selling my Black MX-250 - it is 3700$, and White MX-2 is in NEW condition and it is 3800$! Both prices including shiping!

Truckster is sold already recently..! 

Tell me if you have more questions and I will PM you more information..!)

Ok thanks for the info. I'm in Canada so does your price still include shipping? Where are you located? I'm interested in your explorers, but i may have to sell something of mine first in order to buy one of your guitars. Are both set neck or bolt on? Thanks again.

Big Daddy B

Erick,

What is the source of the Ouija guitar? Were you the original purchaser? The reason I ask is because there are a couple of things that look different on that guitar. First the paint angle on the neck joint looks different so that the black body paint rides way up the side of the neck. I have owned 5 neck through ESPs with natural satin/gloss finished necks from 1996-2013 and typically the lower edge of the body paint extends even to the 22nd fret. While it looks like a V if you look down the neck at it from the headstock, if you hold the guitar upright, the paint is typically cut at around a 90 degree angle creating more of a tilted L shape vs a V. Secondly, even though there is a lack of a serial number, I am surprised the guitar didn't get the circular ESP Custom patch. I had 4 custom shop ESP orders from 1993-1998 and they all featured that. I think all had the newer more bullet style truss rod cover as opposed to the older style yours features and lastly the alignment of the body art seems a little bit different as typically, even on the originals, the neck volume pot typically was placed over the 1 and 2 numbers. 

I am not trying to be a hater but I am curious if maybe the guitar was assembled in a different shop? I had custom ordered a neck through Ouija in 1995 and it arrived in early 1996 (original cost was $1,895 way back 20 years ago). I foolishly sold the guitar in 1998 so going off of memory as I no longer have any pics of it. I clearly recall mine having the circular ESP Custom patch on the back of the headstock. I really don't remember if it had a SN or not, but I am inclined to think that it did. Also my glow in the dark paint never really glowed.

I am curious if you were the original purchaser, did you order from a country outside the USA? I am wondering if they routed orders from different countries to different shops back then? I know mine took just around 1 year to complete from order to receipt. I will also say the quality of the custom shop order back then, though high, was wildly inconsisent. 3 of my 4 orders arrived with subtle differences in specs from what I had actually ordered...inlays slighlty off, switch in the wrong place, etc. Seems like the luthiers took some artistic liberties for better or worse (or result of bad language translation). That being said I always ended up pleased with my purchases in the end and also pleased with the newer ones I purchased more recently.

Can you provide any details on the history of this guitar? The Ouijas have always fascinated me.

Erick ESP_KKV

Hey man...

Thanks for your good detail post...! It's need to me many time to write to you detail answer as I'm writing not quick on english, so I will reply to you when I will have a little more time..! Sorry for delay and Thanks for patience..!)

Regards!

GuitarsCollector

You're wrong man! All the old ESP custom have EXACTLY the specification you're talking about!!!

Probably because the first 7 ouija are made before 1993, or also because at this time ESP does not put serials in all the custom orders...

But, for sure all the NTB ouija does NOT have any serial number printed on the back of the headstock, have old style truss rod cover and painted not perfect on the end of the neck...

@ eric: you remember me??? I'm the owner of: http://www.cesaremattei.com/MetallicaGuitars

please post me the serial of your MX-220, and Mx-250... thanks. I'm trying to understand the old esp serials....

Erick ESP_KKV
GuitarsCollector wrote:

Hey man... tell me your email... in pm! )

You're wrong man! All the old ESP custom have EXACTLY the specification you're talking about!!!

Probably because the first 7 ouija are made before 1993, or also because at this time ESP does not put serials in all the custom orders...

But, for sure all the NTB ouija does NOT have any serial number printed on the back of the headstock, have old style truss rod cover and painted not perfect on the end of the neck...

@ eric: you remember me??? I'm the owner of: http://www.cesaremattei.com/MetallicaGuitars

please post me the serial of your MX-220, and Mx-250... thanks. I'm trying to understand the old esp serials....

Post to Thread