Help - ESP/LTD MP-600 Signed by Michael 'Padge' Paget

Updated
PapaLaz999

Hi all,

First post on here, so hope I don't break any forum etiquette.

I bought a ESP/LTD MP-600 a few months back. It was sold as ex-demo from the shop, but was pristine. Amazing guitar, one of (if not THE) nicest I own.

Anyway, the guitar was sold as signed by Padge (Michael Paget - BfmV), which was an extra selling point to me. It looks to be hand signed on the backplate in a permanent silver pen. There was no documentation with it.

Problem is I can't find *any* information about the signing of any of these MP-600s. I did find another UK store which had a damaged one which also listed it as signed, but that seems to be gone now. I've usually got fairly good Google-Fu, but I can only find a few reviews of the guitar, and a couple of YouTube clips.

I've emailed ESP, both in the US and the distributor in the UK, but never get a reply. I'm trying to find out how many MP-600s were made, and how many (if in fact ANY) were signed by Michael Paget. I'm fairly sure it won't be a huge number made, especially given a lack of search results on it.

Does anyone know where I could get this sort of info? 

One last question - I seem to be having a lot of trouble finding a hard case to keep this in - any recommendations?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Darren

Dillon C.

Was it signed with silver sharpie?

Dillon C.

I sold one about 4-5 years ago that was signed with silver sharpie on the back of the head stock

Jeff W.

Im looking at this.is this it in texas..

Post to Thread