Does anyone actually own a White Ouija?????

Updated
Does anyone actually own a White Ouija?????
I was just curious if anyone has actually purchased a 9k white Ouija??
OutlawTorn

I hear Kirk Hammett has a couple :p

Robert Z.

I kinda wish I got the white one because its more rare, but the black one has always been my dream guitar so I got that one instead.

Brian

I kinda wish I got the white one because its more rare, but the black one has always been my dream guitar so I got that one instead.

PICS?

metallifuk86

is it me, or does that look slightly scalloped?

moosemeister

Dude, that thing looks SICK in white!

Crazyfrase

is it me, or does that look slightly scalloped?

Yeh, looks like it is!

Dark Alone

1) It's not scalloped.

2) The black binding MAKES that guitar in my opinion.

onemilelost

2) The black binding MAKES that guitar in my opinion.

+1

emg32

The black binding MAKES that guitar in my opinion.

Yeah, some like it. To me it makes the body way to squared off looking and the binding just looks out of place on that shape IMO. The front of the guitar doesn't even have the angle like all other KH's and the black Ouija does.

Lefty_Xplorer

According to the video it does have the tapered section where your forearm goes (if thats wht you were talking about)

Justinschut

Too bad they cant play such an awesome song properly anymore

astro2069

If you look at the ESP page on the Kirk Hammett sigs, the white Ouija has shadowing where the arm contour is. It's a pain in the ass to get the contour to show up on a white image, hence the shadowing.

lec0rsaire

Not all the KHs have that comfortable strat contour. The LTD KH-602 has a slight subtle contour. All of the ESP KH2s do that AFAIK. It's really comfortable just like the Fender contour.

ESP 348

I have a white one and an orginal black one.

Amazing guitars, love them both. The white one is really, really nice!

If anyone is interested, someone in Australia is selling an 2009 black Ouija for a give away price on Ebay.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/321546919546?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Bidding price originally started at $7000, then $5000, now it's $3000 with no current bids on it.

I should just buy it myself, but have kind of lost interest in guitars at the moment.

ESP 348

Looking back now, I should have bought this black Ouija for $3000. That was 100% a giveaway price for this guitar.

ESP 348

Wonder if I should send him a message and see if it's still available for sale. I wish I had thought of this two weeks ago before I picked up my CS KH2.

Doh!!! Might have to sell one of my children to buy this one.

Breadfan32

Looks like you are getting back in the game 348 and I like it!! 

ESP 348

Well, it was nearly 3 years since the KH20. Thought it was only 18 months. Lol

Since this CS has come along a week or so ago, now I am licking my chops in regards to buying more guitars. Lol

ESP 348

Was only 12 months ago, looks like it never sold on Ebay so I bet he still owns it now.

Sephiroth

Sorry ESP 348 I bought that after seeing your post. I don't think I got it that cheap though. I think he pulled the auction and raised the price.

Edit ...

I'm gutted I missed the sale of his white one that he sold before the black one. Would have jumped at that one, but I wasn;t looking at buying guitars that year so had all searches turned off. It was only that I saw ESP348 post that I got it.

White ouija went for AU $3,061.50

And I paid AU $4900 for the black one 

ESP 348

Wow!! You bought his black AND white Ouija for under $10,000.

Mate, you're one lucky bastard!

Congrats man, you did well there. Both those guitars are amazing and you will never lose any money on them.

Any pics of them both side by side? Do you favour one or the other?? I love black guitars, so the black one would be my fav.

Sephiroth

Nah I only got the Black one. I wasn't looking at the time, and when I searched his history he had sold a white one for Aus $3000 but he said he played the hell out of it on a military base. Like I say, I only came across it because of your post.

I enquired about getting the white one from Steeledge in August last year but it was way to expensive for me.

I picked up a white Iron Cross ESP in November 2014 as they said it was only going to be on sale that year, and then the #$@#$%%$^ carried on making it. So I forked out $5k on the Iron Cross and $5k on the Black Ouija within 2 weeks of each. At the same time I had a custom Ken Lawrence on order so I had to check with him on when they would be due as I was using money I had reserved myself for his guitar Said it was awhile off yet so I bought those 2 guitars in the meantime, and saved back up in the meantime for a KL

Post to Thread