LTD block logo vs ESP block logo

Updated
lec0rsaire

I just noticed that the LTD headstock logo is flat looking and doesn't have the same sparkle/almost 3D look the proper ESP logo has. Are all of the LTDs like this? I have a KH-602 and the logo looks cheap in comparison to my KH-2. The signature is also a bit smaller as are the skull and crossbones. Just minor nitpicking. At first I thought I might have gotten a fake, but the LTD is totally legit from '06 with dual 81s and an OFR, not the 1000 series. It feels and plays like a quality guitar. Also noticed that the LTD doesn't have the same "strat like" slanted front body contour like a Fender strat has. There is a contour but nowhere as pronounced. The KH-2 does and it's more comfortable to play as a result. It is also more resonant and louder acoustically. Goes to show that there are major differences in quality between the ESP and LTD models even if the spec sheet looks the same. As far as sustain the KH-2 has as much or more sustain so that also debunks the neck thru is always better myth.

Post to Thread