Just Ordered!! (KHWZ & IC)

Updated
Just Ordered!! (KHWZ & IC)

Just ordered both from ESP Guitars UK. Just for you european folk, the distribution time after what ever dealers have is availbility will be after July!

i managed to score mine off of a direct shipment, - so lucky, although i do have to wait 6 weeks!! - argh!

i'll post pics as soon as it arrives.

see mine on tour with Metallica Reloaded from May in the UK!

Jim D.

Cool!  Have my KH-WZ.  Waiting on the case still

Samuel C

yeah great choice I'm waiting for my IC too (in Switzerland) ... 6 weeks ~ too RRh :P for Europe it's not very cool the waiting time is big but for tthis beauty we can :P

Pushead666

Wow, i can't wait for pictures

Samuel C

Hey I just go on thomann . de to see the time before ship of Iron Cross and it's available now so I think that there is some models in Europe so for us (I ordered mine 8 january) it should be fast :D

Kritzer

Awesome man lets us know how she plays!

Samuel C

I just went to my local shop and my IC will arrive at the end of june :( almost 6 mounths that sucks rrrrrhhhh

David G.

there has been a slight delay and I wont see mine until the middle of May- there are only 12 in the UK right now!

Samuel C

Have you some news?

load more replies (9 of 9)
Roger Carvalho

photos ??????????? please !!!

boogie20

I'm in Canada and I ordered a ESP IC in february. Mine isn't scheduled to arrive until sometime in August/September. Aaarrrggghhhh!!!!!!

MAXIMUS POWER

If I may ask did you order yours from AXE music or L&M ? Thanks

load more replies (1 of 1)
Samuel C

oh man bad luck :'( Mine is suppose to arrive end of june but that 's the third delay they gave to me ....

Samuel C

New delay... end of september... RRRHHHH

boogie20

Is that the date for all of north america? I'm also starting to get impatient. Hahahaha

powerchord

anybody else waiting long time to get the KH WZ ?

i had mine pre - ordered July 2013.  starting to get ridiculous now

Big Daddy B

I bought mine at Guitar Center in Las Vegas off the rack back in April. I also see a ton of them listed on eBay so must not be any delays in North America. I just checked the GC webiste and they have them in stock in San Francisco, Phoenix, and Denver right now.

powerchord

still waiting on KH-WZ. going on 13 months since pre-ordered. they must be building me one with NTB 

Big Daddy B

Maybe you will get the last one of the run they build

boogie20

My ESP white iron cross was supposed to have arrived already. But i'm still waiting!!!!

Samuel C

I'm still waiting for my Ltd one :'( but suppose to arrive very soon after 8 mounths of waiting ...

boogie20

I've been waiting so long, i'm thinking of getting one of the 120th anniversary Gibson flying v's and selling my iron cross if/when it comes.

Samuel C

The Gibsons 120 are very beautiful guitars but for me I even prefer the iron cross and after 8 mounths I can't give up , my local store said me 3-4 weeks 3 weeks ago...

Post to Thread