Wanted to buy, JH1, JH2, JH3 Hetfield models

Updated
Mike G.

Please let me know if you have any JH models for sale. Thanks!

vdubs75

I'm thinking of selling mine.

JH-1

JH-2

The Grynch

Iron Cross

Truckster with Hetfield's original signature

Jadeloriann

How much for JH-2 and Iron Cross

Thanks

load more replies (10 of 10)
rlhjr34

I would be interested in the Truckster. Is it Grey or Black? 

vdubs75

Not sure if I'd let this one go since it has the signature and I grew fond of the LP style. How much do you have to offer?

rlhjr34

I actually just spent my budget on a left over 2011 Snakebyte from an ESP dealer and a Mark V head. 

I had the black truckster when it first hit and regretted selling it ever since. It even had a signed certificate like yours. 

Jadeloriann

Can you send me pics of the JH-2 ??

MAXIMUS POWER

I would like first crack at the Grynch please. Maybe add me as a friend? Thanks so much! Cheers

load more replies (2 of 2)
vdubs75

That's the only one I have right now. The guitar is located in Germany at my dad's house. Well conditioned and I take care of it every time I go there. I'll be back in Germany in May.

load more replies (3 of 3)
Mat D.

Hello Tom B,

I'm sorry but I have not figured out if you sold the guitar or not,  you still have the JH1?

Erick ESP_KKV

Hey.. I can sell my JH-1..! It's #71..! Let me know if you interesting..! Check my other guitars here... http://www.espguitars.com/forums/1963222/posts/2066930-my-guitar-collection

Mat D.

Erik!!! I am interested, I sent you a friend request, so we can exchange emails and photos without any problems... P.S. nice girls

Erick ESP_KKV

I also can sell my MX250 Black...its in very good condition. Let me know if someone intetresing.

boogie20

What price are you looking for for your mx 250?

Erick ESP_KKV
boogie20 wrote:

What price are you looking for for your mx 250?

MX250 is 3800$ shiped...! It goes with ESP Hard case. If you interesting - pm me your email and I will send you detail pics..!

Erick ESP_KKV

Here is 2 pics...

Mat D.

Erick I'm sorry for the mistake in the name .... no offense was the excitement! I am a serious buyer and WOW I'm in love I'm dreaming !!! if you want to sell a part of this collection, please contact me!!!

Kevin F.

Been thinking bout selling my JH-3 for a few years now and I think I'm ready. It is #057 and have had it since 98/99, I can't remember but still have the reciept somewhere. Here are some pics, I have not established an asking price yet but am entertaining offers. Minor dings and some surface scratch, i.e. buckle rash on the back. Also, I have the dummy switch, just never liked it on the guitar. Let me know 

Chris  D.

Is your JH-3 still for sale?

Kevin F.
Chris D. wrote:

Is your JH-3 still for sale?

Yes, 

https://reverb.com/item/553534-esp-jh-3-1999-black

vdubs75

OK - Iron Cross and JH-2 are gone.

Still have the grey signed Truckster, Grynch, and JH-1 for sale!

Michael  P.

@vdubs Is the JH-1 still available?

@Kevin F.: I am interessted in the JH-3, do ya have the COA and case as well?

vdubs75

Sorry Michael.....just saw that post. Not sure of you're still interested but yes, the JH-1 is still available!

Chris  D.

Is your JH-1 still for sale?

vdubs75

Sorry, no. Have a Grynch left.

Depstrode

Hi guys,

does somebody still have the jh-2 or jh-1 and how much do you want for it?

I'm from belgium btw.

Thanks

Dmc83

Is the JH2 sold ?

siskabobs

Bumping this - is the JH-2 still available? I've been hunting for my best friend for a long while. Thanks! 

Breadfan32

It says in the thread JH2 is gone.  Not sure why people are still asking.  

Post to Thread