My ESP KH2 SE

Updated
My ESP KH2 SE

ESP KH2 SE Kirk Hammett Signature Limited Run (only 100 pcz worldwide

It's one of 3 guitars which was brought in Moscow in 2011. It's my dream!   I remember when Dunlop presented his signature wah (2008-2009 as i remember) in Greenburst - I immediately wanted to order a guitar in this color and i very love M-series guitar)) Based on this, I would like to order some MII NTB Greenburst. And what do I see??! Kirk used this guitar to Big 4 show in 2010  A little later, ESP introduced this guitar on the 2011 NAMM show, I immediately rushed to pre-order this guitar from a dealer in Russia! So I quickly managed to realize my dream  I think in this forum is no need to talk about this guitar, everyone knows about it). Hope u enjoy my short ironic story) 

Shockers

A favourite of mine also.  Could not get one wen they come out, bought a LTD Ouija instead!

Peter K.

LTD Ouija is great one too ;)

DanieLibuy

Beautiful guitar. Congrats!

Peter K.

Tnx!

Samuel C

F***ing awsome man :D *_*

Peter K.

Gear Orphanage

I just read somewhere on the ESP forum that someone is looking for one. If i see the post i will get it to you. The Green is Killer!   J

Big Daddy B

I am the person looking for one to round out my Hammett ESP collection (currently have KH-DC, KH-2 Vintage, KH-2 Ouija and LTD White Zombie). Only focusing on the newer models, not the older ones like KH-1, KH-3, KH-4, etc. At least not yet.

load more replies (1 of 1)
 Gear Orphanage

Great collection. 

boogie20

I really liked this one. But I just sold mine to fund a white iron cross.

vipprimo

I can't argue with that.  Both are good guitars I think.

Big Daddy B

Update - have found my SE and it is en route

ESP 348

Awesome pics of this guitar.

Post to Thread