• Mike G.

Wanted to buy, JH1, JH2, JH3 Hetfield models

Please let me know if you have any JH models for sale. Thanks!

• vdubs75

I'm thinking of selling mine.

JH-1

JH-2

The Grynch

Iron Cross

Truckster with Hetfield's original signature

• Jadeloriann

How much for JH-2 and Iron Cross

Thanks

• vdubs75

Make me an offer. Always depends on how much you value these babys.

• njustis4all

What's the condition of the JH-2? Do you have the COA? Thanks!

• vdubs75

All guitars are in great conidition. I have all COAs. The JH-1, JH-2, and Grynch are in Germany right now. But I can bring them back in May. I left them there at my Dad's place since I moved to the US.

More info:

JH-1: I bought that used in 1997 from 48th Street Guitars. It is #002, I was told by ESP that #001 belongs to Hetfield. It does not have the original case. It does have two minor cracks where the neck connects to the body, which was a common issue with these. I haven't played it as much b/c the neck shape is different from the other JH signature series.

JH-2: This is one of few JH-2 with long serial number and w/o the stamped number on the last fret. I know of 11 of these and there aren't much more. Originally, it was stated that the JH-2 was limited to 200 pcs, but I have never seen one(!) with a stamped number higher than #096 in the last 15 years. So that 200 statement is questionable in my opinion. The story I was told is that because of the popularity of that guitar, especially b/c of the "I Disappear" video they made a couple of extra ones. This can be completet BS then again it makes sense.

The Grynch: Like New - Barely played #236

IC: #026 Actually this is in new condition. Absolutely stunning.

• InvisibleKid73

how much are you looking for the iron cross, truckster and the jh2 if you have not sold them 

• Joshua R.

If you still have the grynch how much are you asking?

• pvp
        vdubs75 wrote:

All guitars are in great conidition. I have all COAs. The JH-1, JH-2, and Grynch are in Germany right now. But I can bring them back in May. I left them there at my Dad's place since I moved to the US.

More info:

JH-1: I bought that used in 1997 from 48th Street Guitars. It is #002, I was told by ESP that #001 belongs to Hetfield. It does not have the original case. It does have two minor cracks where the neck connects to the body, which was a common issue with these. I haven't played it as much b/c the neck shape is different from the other JH signature series.

JH-2: This is one of few JH-2 with long serial number and w/o the stamped number on the last fret. I know of 11 of these and there aren't much more. Originally, it was stated that the JH-2 was limited to 200 pcs, but I have never seen one(!) with a stamped number higher than #096 in the last 15 years. So that 200 statement is questionable in my opinion. The story I was told is that because of the popularity of that guitar, especially b/c of the "I Disappear" video they made a couple of extra ones. This can be completet BS then again it makes sense.

Hi vdubs75

Still have the JH-2 for sale? I'd be interested (I'm in Europe).

Cheers!

• vdubs75
        Joshua R. wrote:

If you still have the grynch how much are you asking?

Hey there - all guitars are still available. The only one I was actively selling (Ebay) was the IC. I'm asking $2100 incl. shipping for the Grynch since it is just like new. Are you in Europe or US?

• vdubs75
        pvp wrote:

More info:

Hi vdubs75

Still have the JH-2 for sale? I'd be interested (I'm in Europe).

Cheers!

The JH-2 is still available as well. It's actually in Germany. I'll PM you.

• rlhjr34

I would be interested in the Truckster. Is it Grey or Black? 

• vdubs75

Not sure if I'd let this one go since it has the signature and I grew fond of the LP style. How much do you have to offer?

• rlhjr34

I actually just spent my budget on a left over 2011 Snakebyte from an ESP dealer and a Mark V head. 

I had the black truckster when it first hit and regretted selling it ever since. It even had a signed certificate like yours. 

• Jadeloriann

Can you send me pics of the JH-2 ??

• Tom B.

I have a esp jh 1 James Hetfield for sale.  It is in a hard cover case and it has an autographed certificate.  It is number 9 out of 200.  It is hot rod flamed.  Let me know if you are interested.  

Cancel