Just Ordered!! (KHWZ & IC)

Updated
Just Ordered!! (KHWZ & IC)

Just ordered both from ESP Guitars UK. Just for you european folk, the distribution time after what ever dealers have is availbility will be after July!

i managed to score mine off of a direct shipment, - so lucky, although i do have to wait 6 weeks!! - argh!

i'll post pics as soon as it arrives.

see mine on tour with Metallica Reloaded from May in the UK!

Big Daddy B

Was just checking that out on the Gibson site. Looks pretty sweet and price looked pretty reasonable for a Gibby.

Big Daddy B

Just saw one of the Flying V Historys @ GC yesterday. Looked very nice. The finish is not black though, a dark aged cherry. Looked good with the cream pickhuard.

boogie20

My ESP iron cross order got messed up from the canadian distributor. So i picked up the gibson v history. The aged cherry finish looks awesome in person. The guitar is pretty cool.

Luke22

What happened with your order? I'm in Canada too and ordered one also.

boogie20
Luke22 wrote:

What happened with your order? I'm in Canada too and ordered one also.

When I checked with the store I ordered from, He was going back and forth with the ESP distributor and they had no record of my order (which was made in january). A few emails later and they emailed the store back and apparently the order was cancelled for some reason. So instead of finding out why, i just cancelled. It was probably going to be a pain in the ass anyway. Plus I saved myself a shit load of cash. Lol. I hope you get yours soon.

Big Daddy B

Do you like playing the V? I have owned a couple in teh past. Love the way they look but could never get comfortable with them probably since most of my playing is sitting down. Have been thinking on and off about getting one.

boogie20

The v is cool. Its kinda like playing an explorer. Sitting and playing is obviously a pain in the butt. But overall it's pretty comfortable to play.

David G.

Hey y'all! im back, muy account was blocked and suspended, 

I have the IC and WZ now, will post pics asap, cant beleive some people are still waiting.....

boogie20

did you get the ESP or LTD iron cross?

David G.
boogie20 wrote:

did you get the ESP or LTD iron cross?

LTD....

powerchord

still getting the run around with gearhounds about my LTD KH-WZ , so i emailed ESP. they replied:

"'I'm sorry you have had a bad experience with your purchase.  I would suggest getting your money back and purchasing through an authorized ESP Dealer.  If you have any more questions please let me know."

is gearhounds still legit ? anybody else having issues ordering with them ?

Big Daddy B

No experience with them but see a ton of zombies listed for sale elsewhere. Might just want to get your money back and move on.

powerchord

looks like they turned into a scam site.  according too all the post on there facebook page im not the only one.

beware: do no by anything from gearhounds

Big Daddy B

Yeah you might be screwed. When I typed them into google it says authorized ESP dealer but then when I go to their page in the About Us section they no longer list ESP and they are not listed on the ESP website as an authorized dealer so doubtful you would get any help contacting ESP. How did you pay? With Paypal or a credit card? That way you can at least get your money back maybe.

Post to Thread