White Iron Cross

Updated
White Iron Cross

Please ESP, can we get a white LTD Iron Cross sig?!  PLEASE?!

ProfessorExp

Do I see FULL THICKNESS???

Shockers

Custom shop certainly looks full thickness..

load more replies (1 of 1)
DOMINION

The ltd white iron cross is awesome!

but I wish I could get a LTD WA Distressed Blk Warbird!

The blue one is so......

ProfessorExp

Yeah, that is cool looking. Unfortunately, just like the black and gold Iron Cross, it looks like you'll be shelling out the big bucks if you want it. I still wish we could get an LTD version of the black IC. Rumor has it James didn't like the way the cheaper distressing turned out and killed the LTD option. I have an LTD EC-256 in Aged Vintage Black and I think it looks great for the price.

Jadeloriann

I ordered an iron cross ESP, now it's waiting time!

njustis4all

Jadeloriann what did you pay for it?

Jadeloriann

They have not the price yet, I only give a 500$ deposit!!!

Probably around 5K$

Death Magnetic

you've got 5 g's hanging around?

Jadeloriann

The goal is to have it all one day!!

One at the time :))

Samuel C

I have order my Ltd version of Iron Cross white :D
I'm waiting now 

Garnoch

In the new Tone King NAMM walkthrough on YouTube (forum won't let me post a link), ESP seems to confirm that the Iron Cross (and White Zombie) will only be available in 2014....

ProfessorExp

Shit. Good catch. At least it's not a limited number (that we know of). 

load more replies (2 of 2)
Samuel C

But when will it be available? Does anyone know ? February? March?

ProfessorExp

They're available to order already through some online stores, but I havent heard anything about when they will ship.

6-String

They are already shipping and available.

Osvaldo T.

This James Hetfield Iron Cross Signature guitar seems like the best LTD offering this year.

Garnoch

Looks like someone got one and did a video review on youtube

Also, there is another more recent video  from NAMM that shows the sides and back nicely, stating it's not full thickness.

Still can't post links here.  Not really digging this forum.

ProfessorExp

According to FedEx, I should have mine Friday :D

Samuel C

Oh yeah say me if you're satisfy and hos it is :D

I can't Wait hahahaha I'm gonna have mine soon I hope

ProfessorExp

Just got my LTD. Saved a couple hundred bucks and bought a B-stock on eBay. They mounted the cross crooked, so I unscrewed it, drilled two new holes and screwed it back on. Good as new. And it came with a case, which according to the ESP website, is not included in the normal price. As far as feel & sound, its very similar to my LTD Truckster, as I expected. Its about the same thickness as the Truckster, but it IS double bound. The cross is made of metal in case anyone was wondering. Here's a before & after of the crooked cross. 

Samuel C

WAOUH :D
I want mine Fuck yeah :D

Garnoch

Ah, I'm dying now haha - ordered mine 3 weeks ago and no word yet or when it will ship :(

Thanks for the pics and info, guys - have fun!

Samuel C

same "problem" but I did it 1 mounth ago and I will wait more because I live in Swiss so it take 3-4 weeks to come to europe and 1-2 to come to us :( :P

Richard A.

Anyone been able to find one in Canada?

MAXIMUS POWER

AXE Music in Canada can get you an LTD Iron Cross ($1318.99 MAP) right now. The only Canadian ESP supplier here has 4 in Canada at the moment as of a few days ago. If you want the ESP Iron Cross ($5878.99 MAP) its a 4-5 Month wait time.  Hope this helps. 

load more replies (2 of 2)
Xander

I just order my LTD Iron Cross SW in Guadalajara, México and she take to get in my hands 2 months!!

This guitar come with case in anywhere in the world right?

Samuel C

For me in Switzerland there is no case included I have to buy it separly .... 2 mounths wait too but only once now  ;) 

Richard A.

Girlfiend just bought me one as a suprise. Can you say best girlfriend EVER!

Samuel C

You're a lucky man ;) keep your girlfriend :P ;)

Sixcubed

That's awesome man! I've had mine for over a month and my wife still doesn't know about it......

Samuel C

I went to the shop where I ordered mine and I have to wait 2 mounths more (6-8 weeks) :'( In Europa we re not as lucky as you are for this kind of things :'( so I will have mine in may ...

Post to Thread