Andy James AJ-1

Updated
Andy James AJ-1

Ordered my AJ-1 in October from Guitar Center - looks like the earliest availability will be January 20th - ugh! Hopefully worth the wait.  Anybody play one yet?

David K.

they've pushed them back in further into march

Perpetual Tone

Wow - 6 months from order date - that's incredible  thanks for the heads up

David K.

yeah I am livid... I've called a few different places can't find anything.  They had them on eBay when you were looking though.  I bought mine on sale at Gearhounds for 800 saying they had them in stock, but then backordered as soon as I called for details.  Is there anything remotely close?  I like the EMG 57/66 with the through neck, and the stain finish.  I guess I could get an H1001 and replaced the pickups but I'm not sure it's through neck and i don't know if they have a satin version

Perpetual Tone

Well perhaps good things come to those who wait - maybe we should log onto Andy James Guitar Acadamy on youtube and ask him for help:)

David K.

Now you have to wait until March it looks... what a pain

Perpetual Tone

Finally landed the Andy James Signature - it was worth the wait - it's awesome - the neck plays fast - the pickups are terrific, and the guitar is beautiful.  I did upgrade the volume knob - it now goes to eleven :)

Gear Orphanage

Yes, They are great, We have a B-Stock in at the moment, so i got to check it out. I think they look fantastic as well. 

Mojow jojow

They are great!

Travis L.

Andy james is the man!

Post to Thread