Possible fake KH2 White Ouija

Updated
Possible fake KH2 White Ouija

Hi all,

I purchased a used ESP KH2 White Ouija on ebay...no COA or case...S/N K0916408 OW15 anyone know of any way to authenticate this guitar? 

Thanks. 

Mitch L

Take it to a ESP dealer 

Pushead

Post photos, we'll be able to tell.

guitarsatbmusic

That guitar has a case originally, because it was sold here with one

http://www.themusiczoo.com/product/3768/ESP-Kirk-Hammett-KH-2-Ouija-White-2009-Limited-Edition/

However, I suspect you have purchased this

http://bj.ohqly.com/2012042947591518.html

One was $9K, the other $300

And they have even used that same serial number on black ones

http://guitarsatbmusic.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=14310

Pushead

Are you saying that buying a guitar for 97% off list isn't a likely occurance?

load more replies (1 of 1)
vex_sb

Dude if you buying something rare as that, you must know it coming with OEM case, COA, metal battery case, the whole shebang  . And if new was around 9-10k , if you find it used for 5k it's steal, but if it's like 2k than it's 99% fake :) 

Tondog

LOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

Dumbfuck.

Shockers

The Bmusic one in your profile pic is real! 

Robert P.

Thanks for all of your input...I didnt pay that much for it so I knew it was most likely a copy...still enjoy the guitar so it is not going to kill me that much...just means it has no resell value...but I wouldn't have sold it if it was legit anyway.

Tondog

I would dare contend that you would(should) have known the minute you picked it up that it wasn't the real deal?? I guess if you haven't seen a real one up close and have no point of reference then maybe....

vex_sb

Ok, wanna share what was asked/payed price :D ???? 

And it's not the point you will not sell it , the point is it does not sound even like entry 400$ KH202, let alone real custom shop KH2 , you you are missing 3/4 chunk of sound :/ 

Robert P.

I paid $800...I'm not a good enough player for me to really tell tonal differences....more of a Hammett and guitar fan...I have a LTD KH-602 which is about a lb heavier than the one I bought....should have ponied up another $200 for the LTD Ouija...but still enjoy the one I bought...plays nice enough for me.

vex_sb

eh, ok, 500$ is not (too) bad lesson ... be careful next time, fakes are all around ... post pictures of yours here ... usually there is narrow stickers A-Z . if i would be you, i would take back guitar where i bought it and offer payback or police ...   

RZK

HAHAHAHA!!! You paid $800 for a $300 guitar, and now you're stuck with it!!!

Dumbass. Probably should have asked about it BEFORE you bought it.

Phil H.

I too have purchased a ouija white and would like it authenticated. It has coa and original case. Is there other ways I can tell? 

Tondog

Post pics of it, case and all. You didn't pay only $300 though did you?

Big Daddy B

Which # did you buy?

ESPEXP

Just tell us the price you paid and we'll authenticate it.

ESP 348

Yep, all we need to know is the price to be able to tell if it's the real deal or not lol.

Phil H.

Here are some pictures.. I did not pay 300 bucks... lets put it that way

Tondog

Did you get a smokin deal?

Pushead

It's legit. Congrats man.

Post to Thread