Ripped off JH-1 eBay

Updated
Dutch_II
Hi Guy's. Yesterday I got myself a new account after being non-active for almost six years. I have been a collector for a long time and I want to finish the collection. Anyway, I find it my obligation to first warn you for a scam that I experienced more than 2 years back on eBay. I bought a JH-1 on the bay from the seller jnkbuy (female called Kendi). I don't know the exact price anymore but since I had some trouble with my paypal account at the time, I made several phone calls with her and decided to transfer the money directly to her. The price shipped and handled to the Netherlands was $ 2900. Anyway, I still have the whole file with all the emails we sent back then. I never received the guitar, never was able to contact her anymore and I lost the money. Local police doesn't help of course and also eBay was not having suggestions how to get my money back. the serial nr of the JH-1 was #165 If anyone know more information (wich I doubt) please contact me If you ever come across this seller or this "Kendi" from LA selling you a guitar, please be aware. I have her full adress and bank account nummer, I doubt whether they are legitimate.
Explorer45

Sucks to hear dude. :(

mihnea

Ouch man, that sucks!!!!!!! :(

ESP 348

Sorry to hear man, "Kendi" needs a bullet!!

Pushead

Link to the auction? I couldn't find it in a completed listings search.

JSHRED

Link would probably dead-end now. This happened 2 years ago and if I recall, ebay only saves auction info for 90 days. Though I'm sure the profile of the person is still there, complete with any negative feedback.

That sucks Dutchman, sorry to hear it.

Dutch_II

Well the most stupid thing I did was nog giving her feedback at all, cause I was afraid that when I did give her negative feedback, that she would never send the guitar. Back then I was totally sick of the whole situation, now it's just a very expensive experience for me ;).

I just checked her profile and she isn't subscribed as a eBay member anymore. Kendi link

I do still have her phone number, I can post it here but I don;t know if the MOD will accept ;). Better not to throw anymore fuel on the fire (dutch proverb) ;)

I just wanted to warn you guys, and would kindly ask you to keep an eye out to the JH-1 #165. If anyone has a lead, please send me a PM. Of course there will be a reward of $ 500,- to the golden lead. :)

Pushead

Missed that part. So two years later you decide to warn us? :lol

There's nothing like quick justice.

Tondog

It's for sale above.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Post to Thread