ESP KH-20 or Ouija

Updated
ESP KH-20 or Ouija
Hey guys, looking to add to my collection and buy either a KH-20 or Ouija (2009) if anyone here is looking to sell. ;) Thought I'd ask here, after searching the internet high and low. Which one would you rather own?
ice7400

Get the both. ^^

In Japan, (Tokyo) There are some stores that still carry both white and black one, but KH-20 was sold out a few years ago.

:hat:hat:hat

mbm88

The WTB stuff goes in the SPAM thread. You'll have better luck there.

BlackJack21

Cool thanks. Yea I found a few ouijas but want to see if I can get a KH-20 first. I'll check the spam thread out.

DanieLibuy

Good Luck with the KH-20. If you get it, don't forget, and DONT FORGET to post it right here!

Regards.

BlackJack21

Thanks, for sure I will post pics but it seems like it's going to take some time. My last resort is forking over the 10k and buying Shane's, but I don't think I'm that desperate. I remember when I used to look for the '98 Ouijas back in the day when only 40 or so existed and it wasn't as hard. lol. Hey do any of you guys remember bmusic's website page that people used to post their esps on? I remember having my alexi's on there a long time ago but don't think that page exists anymore.

Metlupass2

I was just thinking about that page the other day.

BlackJack21

I just got a good lead, I'll keep you guys posted. :D

Bas D.

Definetely go with the KH-20!

Breadfan32

I just went through this not too long ago! I didn't pull the trigger on either and had such a hard time deciding too. Axemusic in Canada still has a brand new kh 20 for 7200. Last time I looked studiogears in California has a black ouija prototype. Kirk has the first proto, they have the other one and one guy on rig talk has the other. I thought that was kinda cool.

BlackJack21

Yea thanks for the help, I'll look into it. Why did you end up not going through with buying one?

Breadfan32

I've spent a lot of money on guitars and amps in the past few years. I ended up getting a really good deal on a black esp snakebyte and thought I would jump on that since it was one of the last black ones from 2012. I tried to talk axemusic down but I think their asking price is the lowest they will go. Still a good price imo considering what they go for. I also probably would have had to sell something if I got the 20 or ouija and couldn't really be bothered to do that. I hope you get one or the other !

ESP 348

I have the white Ouija and it's one of the BEST guitars you will ever see. :D

The quality of it is amazing and the tone is nuts! I really like it and it's one of my favourites in my collection.

I am going to get a KH20 and I am most certain it will just as good, if not better than the re-issue Ouijas in terms of quality and tone.

I am looking forward to getting mine one day. Been too slack to chase one up.

I wish you all the best with your decision and be sure to post pics here for all of us to see.

ESP 348

Did you end up finding a KH20 or Ouija? :)

BlackJack21

Well, after a few years I finally got my ESP KH-2 Ouija. It plays awesome and I'm glad I made the purchase, easily one of the best guitars I ever played.

Breadfan32

Awesome!  Where did you end up getting it? 

BlackJack21

A music store in the United Kingdom. I think they got it second hand, but it was in practically new condition. Came with everything and still had all the plastic on it. I was lucky enough to stumble across it.

Post to Thread