It's fake.

David G.

ffs

Media

Thoughts? A very bad fake.

David G.

ffs

Media

As you may know I play Kirk in a metallica tribute band in the UK, cant wait to use this beauty on stage.

David G.

load more replies (1 of 1)
David G.

Media

Do you not see what's wrong with it? The guitar looks bad, the headstock angle is off, the horns, the graphix, the knobs, everything!, you asked for a thought, my thought is, Bad Fake. Good day sir.

David G.

Do you not see what's wrong with it? The guitar looks bad, the headstock angle is off, the horns, the graphix, the knobs, everything!, you asked for a thought, my thought is, Bad Fake. Good day sir.

good day

mihnea

It is a shitty fake, what did you expect here honestly? People to congratulate you or something?

DanieLibuy

It is a shitty fake, what did you expect here honestly? People to congratulate you or something?

This.

Pushead

I'm wondering how he thought we knew he played in a cover band.

David G.

I'm wondering how he thought we knew he played in a cover band.

because i've mentioned it in other threads......

load more replies (2 of 2)
Skoggy

Looks f****** awesome, dude! Congrats! An absolute bargain at £100!

Breadfan32

That MX looks sick! Nice score!

Skoggy

turnstoashes, why did you edit away all of your posts? I felt that you had a great line of arguments going, and I had a good time reading them, but now they're all gone... I'm sorry if you didn't get the response you were hoping for, turns out that poorly made fakes doesn't bring out the praise. Who would have thought?

Post to Thread