Real Mummy ESP EBay?

Updated
Crazyfrase
What's the deal with it? If real it is a VERY cool collectors piece. Looks great in the pics.
Justinschut

Thanks for posting a link and pics

DanieLibuy

GODAMN! Wow.

Shaun

...mine looks just as good..

( ._.)

ice7400

:lol

:hat:hat:hat

mihnea

...mine looks just as good..

( ._.)

Is yours all done yet???

Explorer45

Looks really nice! So they actually made Mummys in the CS?

ESP 348

Looks really nice! So they actually made Mummys in the CS?

I don't reckon man, I think someone made this one themselves. :)

load more replies (1 of 1)
Carpe Demon

The up close shots of that paint are astounding! TERRIFIC work. Now here's a question, and this can be applied to any big purchases, if you buy it, do you play it? Honestly I would and wouldn't think twice, that's just me.

DanieLibuy

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you gotta be kidding me. 75K... seriously mate; what's your fucking problem?

Beside of the price, I don't think it plays as sweet as a KH-2 NTB or a KH-2 Ouija.

Regards.

ESP 348

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you gotta be kidding me. 75K... seriously mate; what's your fucking problem?

Kirk couldn't even get $75K for his own Mummy guitar on Ebay! :o:o

mihnea

75k must be a pisstake...

matt b.

What a tool! When he first listed it the price was 35k, now its 75k, lol. Im sure he has hundred of watchers of which zero plan to buy it, so he ups the price 40 grand.......dick! I can buy a used Aston Martin for that price.

DanieLibuy

Thanks to the auction I'm now working on the Mummy inlays with the right combination of mother of pearl and sizes! :P

ESP_KKV

... sold..!!!

ESP 348

... sold..!!!

Lol, you didn't buy it did you? :D

Item is no longer available? Did it sell or did the seller decide to pull it from Ebay because it was a waste of time trying to sell it? :)

Or did Kirk buy it himself as a "back up" guitar? :p

Shaun

Pulled, nobody bought it.
If you check "completed listings", the green items sold, red ones didnt.
Its red.

ESP 348

Pulled, nobody bought it.
If you check "completed listings", the green items sold, red ones didnt.
Its red.

Yeah, I didn't think anyone bought it. ;)

shathe

don't worry. he'll list again in a day or so for $125,000.00.

ESP 348

don't worry. he'll list again in a day or so for $125,000.00.

Lol, possibly. :p:p

ESP_KKV

I was ready to buy it... I know what is this guitar..!!!
But of cause not for 75k..!!! ))))))

ESP 348

I'v sended him really good offer - but he declined it...! He told he sold it for someone in person for cash..!

Amazing!!! I bet it was nowhere near $75K though. :D

I was ready to buy it... I know what is this guitar..!!!
But of cause not for 75k..!!! ))))))

Yeah, I received your PM. Sorry I haven't got around to replying to you yet, been a busy boy today. :)

I wouldn't come close to paying $75K for this one, but there is always someone else with more money. :o

simo666

Kirk has 2 of the mummy guitars i watched his tech Justin talking about them in a year 2000 video, Much music video series i think i dont know if i still have them, Is is right that Kirk is devoliping a Nosferatu guitar thats gonan look great?

Bas D.

Kirk has 2 of the mummy guitars i watched his tech Justin talking about them in a year 2000 video, Much music video series i think i dont know if i still have them, Is is right that Kirk is devoliping a Nosferatu guitar thats gonan look great?

Yes, this is true. But nothing is released yet, so I can't tell if it'll look great. ;)
Probably will though, 'cause it has some really cool posters!

Tondog

There are actually 4 or 5 of them but they take two on the road.

ESP_KKV

I'd pay $50,001 for it then send you pics of it everyday just to torment you :p

Ha ha... I'm sure that it is not would be ever..!!! Kirk will never sell his guitar... and I'm sure that we will not see that one - which was sold recently... :rollin

ESP 348

Ha ha... I'm sure that it is not would be ever..!!! Kirk will never sell his guitar.

Ya never know, Kirk might be desperate for money one day and have to sell off his collection of guitars. ;);)

Post to Thread