New signature models.

Updated
New signature models.
So when can we expect some new model guitars out from artists like Hetfeild and Hammet? Is it an annual thing that something new comes along or a whenever it happens type of thing? Just wondering because I want to buy a signature series guitar from one of the before mentioned artists but I don't really like any of them. But man I wish I was in the market for one when the Iron Cross was released. I love that thing.
Trendkill

There was one for sale in Canada last month.

ESP 348

There was one for sale in Canada last month.

Is it still for sale and do you remember how much the asking price was??

I haven't seen one for sale for a while, what's the market like for them these days?

load more replies (1 of 1)
Saiko

According to Kirk he hopes that the next after the DC will be a Nosferatu KH2 Sig model. As far as James, there is a LOT of speculation of a white IC ala how the Black Truckster came to be but nobody knows right now.

ESP 348

According to Kirk he hopes that the next after the DC will be a Nosferatu KH2 Sig model.

I remember you posted that, but I have a feeling that we won't see that one for sale anytime in the near future.

**I hope ESP stops bringing out new models for Kirk...............as I am going to go broke buying them all. :o:o**

carr65

I'm not a 100% sure but when esp /ltd put out a signature series guitars from kirk hammett,james hetfield,jeff hannemen etc... the artist themselves request them to be put out ,the artists do have say in the quality and specs they want a signature series that has their name on it to be put out .

Saiko

Another thing to consider is the Gibson KH Flying V. I am sure ESP doesn't care as Kirk is their biggest signature artist but between the Gibson and the ESP Double Cut I would figure Kirk would hold off from the next ESP Release for a while.

ESP 348

Another thing to consider is the Gibson KH Flying V. I am sure ESP doesn't care as Kirk is their biggest signature artist but between the Gibson and the ESP Double Cut I would figure Kirk would hold off from the next ESP Release for a while.

Yep, my thoughts exactly. :)

load more replies (1 of 1)
barryswanson

Print Music in Hammett street Currajong. There in the right street for an ESP dealer. Lol

ESP 348

Print Music in Hammett street Currajong. There in the right street for an ESP dealer. Lol

Lol lol lol, won't be hard to forget where it is. :o:o

Post to Thread