ESP snakebyte only $999.99???

Updated
cfg1991
I'm new to the forum! Anyways, I just bought a used esp snakebyte (not ltd) for $999.99 and I am wondering if the price on these has really dropped this much or did I just get a pretty sweat deal??
Mick

That's a bargain, what condition is it in

ESP 348

Welcome to the forum. I will give you $1200 for it. :o

Actually, I hope you didn't pay that for a Chinese copy?

Is it 100% legit? If it is, you got a steal. :)

Geetarguy70

They sell for $3,500 new so if it's real then you got a deal!

kirk is the best

Have any pics??

Wondering, who would buy a snakebite in 2011 for $ 3.500,- and then sell it for $ 999,99 If its real you got a great deal.

cfg1991

I'm still waiting for delivery so no pics or condition yet, but I bought it from guitar center. I would be shocked if they were actually selling fakes :eek:

Geetarguy70

I'm still waiting for delivery so no pics or condition yet, but I bought it from guitar center. I would be shocked if they were actually selling fakes :eek:

Wtf? They sold you a $3,500 guitar for $999? Dude don't freak when you open the box and see an LTD

load more replies (1 of 1)
dsquared

It would not be the first time GC was fooled by a fake. I hope that's not the case here, but without more info that price doesn't make sense.

Mick

Do you have a screen capture of the guitar on their website??

cfg1991

here's the pic

Geetarguy70

Dude I can't see in the pic but if th battery compartment is silver and flip then that's what the ESP uses and if it's plastic and screws in then LTD. my phone blurs it out

Geetarguy70

Looking at mine and that pic it looks different. However, if you got he real deal then you air kicked maximum ass :)

shathe

oh, dude, that pic explains it. you got a snakenibble, rather than a snakebyte.
other acceptable puns include "snakebit" (for you computer nerds) and fakebyte (if it's fake)

Mick

no other pics???

As mentioned earlier, please don't be suicidal when you open it and it is an LTD. Post pics when it arrives though....I got mine about 2 weeks ago and fucking LOVE it.

deus ex machina

lol... nice 10x10px pic.

Mick

:lol :lol

Geetarguy70

My battery conpartment is farther away from the back plate whereas the Ltd almost touches was the diff I saw but it's blurry so can't wait to see the pics!

DanieLibuy

Can't see a sh*t!

apax07

I saw that exact same one man and I actually called over to Georgia...i hate to be the bearer of bad news but it is a LTD...I thought it was a used ESP but they told me its actually a LTD....

cfg1991

I saw that exact same one man and I actually called over to Georgia...i hate to be the bearer of bad news but it is a LTD...I thought it was a used ESP but they told me its actually a LTD....

Now I'm really confused. I don't have the greatest memory but I'm pretty sure I didn't order this guitar from Georgia :eek:
Did they say why its priced the same as a new ltd??

apax07

Well im not 100% what state it was from, but I keep coming back to Georgia...either way, i found that snakebyte under used gear on the guitar center website and that exact picture was posted. I was all excited because it never said it was LTD, thats why I thought I should call before I order it...thats how I found out. It was priced that way because its a used LTD. They normally sell it for like 1,099.99. Let us know what you receive in the mail!

cfg1991

Well im not 100% what state it was from, but I keep coming back to Georgia...either way, i found that snakebyte under used gear on the guitar center website and that exact picture was posted. I was all excited because it never said it was LTD, thats why I thought I should call before I order it...thats how I found out. It was priced that way because its a used LTD. They normally sell it for like 1,099.99. Let us know what you receive in the mail!

I checked the package tracking info and it departed from Georgia :(
The last used ltd snakebyte they had on there was only like $750. They're crazy if they think someone is going to pay $1000 for a used ltd

Tondog

That guitar is an LTD and was posted up on the Guitar Center website. I called on it and asked. It was somewhere in the south and they had no idea what it was until I asked them to describe it. Either that or they were being willfully ignorant. $999 was a REALLY bad price for it btw since they can be found new for that. Sorry man.

Post to Thread