Doing a Ouija

Updated
Doing a Ouija
I just popped for a barely touched KH-602 for the sole purpose of doing the decal Ouija thing. Who currently makes the closest representation of the white Ouija decals to do a 602 with? Secondly, what process did you all use to "seal" the decals with some kind of overcoat? :confused:
Murdoc

Good questions. I will be reading this.

ESP 348

Wonderful, looking forward to seeing pics. :)

Tondog

I'm looking forward to the project too! Looks like I might be deciding on my own the best path to progress!? I was mostly wondering which decals were the most authentic looking and maybe easiest to deal with.

Geetarguy70

Send $50 to my PayPal and I will send you websites that sell decals ;p

Tondog

send $50 to my paypal and i will send you websites that sell decals ;p

hellz yeah!!! :d

Explorer45

Send $50 to my PayPal and I will send you websites that sell decals ;p

:rollin

Ozzfun

This thread sucks. If you have the cash for it contact strngh on the board. I sent him high res shots of the first Ouija. His decals are dead on, and he could refinish and clear coat you one that will be insane.

Tondog

This thread sucks. If you have the cash for it contact strngh on the board. I sent him high res shots of the first Ouija. His decals are dead on, and he could refinish and clear coat you one that will be insane.

Yeah that would be tits. "strngh" is what he goes by?

load more replies (2 of 2)
DanieLibuy

No pics, No fun. =(

Good Luck with the KH-602

Tondog

Sorry kids...no pics unless Strngth wants to chronicle the project.

Ozzfun

Sorry kids...no pics unless Strngth wants to chronicle the project.

Then you shouldn't have started a thread. Strngth does the guitar, not the thread. You need to follow the rules.

load more replies (2 of 2)
Tondog

And I've been guilty of it too! LETS FUKIN END IT! Life is too much of a bitch already!

Geetarguy70

And I've been guilty of it too! LETS FUKIN END IT! Life is too much of a bitch already!

Man you can't do that! I spent all night compiling a list of things I hate about you and we have to end it? What about my list man! Lol ;p

load more replies (1 of 1)
FlameToBlack

Was this guitar ever done? We are curious, pics in the studio please!

Post to Thread