New jh set truckster availability

Updated
Digiadaamore
Hey just wondering if anyone has seen these available
Geetarguy70

Just in the adds. I just put the JH set in my black truckster and they sound great!

jkrlox

Just in the adds. I just put the JH set in my black truckster and they sound great!

hey I just want to do the same thing! but tell me, can you just swap the pickups or do you have to remove the old wiring and install the new one?.. Im just wondering because I think I might get a good re sell price for my old 81/60 if I sell them with all the new wiring and even with the box of the JH set..

load more replies (1 of 1)
Ozzfun

Do you really think the tonal difference is enough to warrant swapping them out?

Geetarguy70

Do you really think the tonal difference is enough to warrant swapping them out?

Bridge pick up it is barely noticable but the neck pick up is night and day. It is way louder and adds a clarity. Live my neck pick up is louder than my 81 in the bridge on my other guitars so to me it was worth it. Bridge pick up? Just a touch more high end so very slight difference

Tondog

No I put them in an LTD Viper and gave up. I was getting the exact same problem that someone else was just describing in the other thread about replacing factories for the JH set.

cecilbag

What happened? It was getting crackling sounds or something?

Ozwepaie

I've swapped dozens of EMG's in all types of guitars. And every last one was simple
plug & play. So if you can't get that right? It's time to hang it up.
Make sure the black connecter plug has the arrow on top and on the left.
If you can't see the arrow? Just make sure the "red" wire is on the left. when you're
holding the plug so the wires are all coming out the bottom.

Post to Thread