JH-2 Possibly for Sale

Updated
97StangSVT
Thinking about parting with my JH-2. Figure I would offer it here first, instead of throwing it up on Ebay. It is in good shape, except for a few dings. All of the dings were from the first owner. I am the second owner. I have only played it a few times and it plays excellent. I have babied it since I have had it. I have the case, but do not have the COA. It is number 37. If you are interested, make me an offer. Thanks! ***SOLD*** Joe
sean106OCD

Nice guitar and love the JH-2's.

However it does make me bring up (not directed at you) why is that so many EBAYer's when they sell a certain guitar.....be it a Sig or whatever guitar..... they always use the "ONLY BEEN PLAYED FOR 10 MINUTES! ONLY BEEN PLAYED FOR 15 MINUTES IN THE STUDIO!!!"? Do these auctioneers think people have corn cobs between their ears? How the fuck can people say they have a guitar from the 90's and say it has been barely been played? Baffles me.:confused:

97StangSVT

I guess people say it because it gives the buyer a sense of the "mileage" on the guitar. I don't know. HAHA. I have owned the guitar for a little over a year and I can honestly say I have only played it for a couple hours. Judging by the dings, I am sure the other owner played it on a regular basis or wasn't careful when he played it. I am only saying that because I hardly ever play it. It sits in its case and barely sees the light of day.

Nice guitar and love the JH-2's.

However it does make me bring up (not directed at you) why is that so many EBAYer's when they sell a certain guitar.....be it a Sig or whatever guitar..... they always use the "ONLY BEEN PLAYED FOR 10 MINUTES! ONLY BEEN PLAYED FOR 15 MINUTES IN THE STUDIO!!!"? Do these auctioneers think people have corn cobs between their ears? How the fuck can people say they have a guitar from the 90's and say it has been barely been played? Baffles me.:confused:

Trendkill

How much you looking for?

97StangSVT

I am just asking for a fair offer. I am not trying to gouge anyone. I really don't know what the going price is for these nowadays. If you are interested in making an offer, let me know and we can negotiate.

Thanks!

Joe

How much you looking for?

actionshark

Would you take $1,200?

97StangSVT

I appreciate the offer, but that is a bit low. Sorry.

Would you take $1,200?

Trendkill

Would love to make a fair offer, presume the guitar is stateside so whatever offer I'd make, I'd get raped on import and shipping :(. We need a European spam thread :/. Most I could go to would be 1400 taking in customs and shipping :(

97StangSVT

I am located in the US. I appreciate the offer, but I can't accept it. I understand your situation, it sucks that you are not in the US.

Would love to make a fair offer, presume the guitar is stateside so whatever offer I'd make, I'd get raped on import and shipping :(. We need a European spam thread :/. Most I could go to would be 1400 taking in customs and shipping :(

load more replies (1 of 1)
Trendkill

I'm sure Rappa666 will buy it :D

97StangSVT

I haven't been on the forums in a while, so I am not sure who that is. I did a quick search and it seemed like he has irritated some people. Do you think my asking price is high? I am willing to negotiate.

GuitarsCollector

No...I don't like the plastic diamond plate...is horrible for me....and also is too much spoiled for me...
But if i have to do an offer I will offer 1000$ maximum, also because there's no original C.O.A. (very important for this guitar) and no original Hardcase.

actionshark

Would you consider a trade?

97StangSVT

What do you want to trade? Send me a PM.

Would you consider a trade?

frantic77

what plastic plate?

GuitarsCollector

what plastic plate?

The diamond plate is not plastic??? Can you prove that for sure? I've not see a jh-2 for real but Pushead tells me the diamond plate is plastic material!

load more replies (2 of 2)
Trendkill

Rappa is interested now :D

Just won 1500 dollars on a horse .... hmmm new guitar me thinks :D

xAsh-

you guys realise it would cost maybe 100-200$ to get another piece of checkerplate lasercut to suit that..... i wouldnt worry too much about plastic

97StangSVT

SOLD to a gentleman in Istanbul! Enjoy Burak!

Trendkill

Balls I'd forgotten about this, feck. Congrats on the sale.

97StangSVT

LOL...thanks!

simo666

The guys going on about having no C.O.A some JH2 after the 200 productioin run did not have a C.O.A

sean106OCD

The guys going on about having no C.O.A some JH2 after the 200 productioin run did not have a C.O.A

Maybe true. I have NEVER seen one with a COA berween 101 and 200. But who knows.

Dmc83

Is any JH2 for sale ?

Post to Thread