ESP Snakebyte pics

Updated
ESP Snakebyte pics
Gfunk

Cool beans. I think they are neato. I did not know they had a stepped neck joint.

Thanks for the patented upside down pics. Do you do that because you are in Oz?

:lol

Vazman2

Cool beans. I think they are neato. I did not know they had a stepped neck joint.

Thanks for the patented upside down pics. Do you do that because you are in Oz?

:lol

I noticed Hetfield's had a step in the heel on a vid or something. I was surprised the LTDs don't have it.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Judas

Maybe it is to stop LTD versions being rebadged as ESP's and sold as genuine. Looking at both together they would look identical except for the badge on the headstock.

I actually have no idea what I'm talking about

guitarsatbmusic

Everything upside down is right way up here man. You try hanging on to the bottom of the world and see how you end up my old pal.

Jon A.

dat headstock :eek:

Josh J.

That's pretty sweet!

Justinschut

Shane's pics make any guitar look classy. Much more convincing to buy one than the stock pics

Dark Alone

Kill it with fire.

sean106OCD

Kill it with fire.

:lol Pus has to make a photoshop of Drew playing one.

The hate is strong with this one.... :p

frantic77

so it is a 3500$ $ignature $eries guitar?

actionshark

Best pics I've seen of a Snakebyte!

sean106OCD

Now that Ebony board looks killer compared to the LTD version. The EBony on the LTD one looks less slick and you can see more grain.

Reminds me of the Ebony on the KH-20. Is that Snake or whatever serpent inlay mirror like on the KH-20 and new Ouija's?

Dark Alone

Upon further playing, it's MX meets EX

Never the twain shall meet.

Geetarguy70

Wow that looks way better then my LTD. The snake on mine has no eye and the snake on that one just looks pissed! Saweet!

sean106OCD

Wow that looks way better then my LTD. The snake on mine has no eye and the snake on that one just looks pissed! Saweet!

Mine does not have the eye either LOL. And just being a nit picker the frets look much shinier and the board looks so slick; compared to the LTD version. Also like that step heel. Pretty cool.

Dark Alone

:rollin

sean106OCD

Lmfao

Post to Thread