So I Played a JH Snakebyte...

Updated
So I Played a JH Snakebyte...
It was an LTD model at GC, but I digress. My initial thoughts when I grabbed it off the wall hanger was that that it was insanely heavy, gotta love Mahogany. My second thought was the Surprising aspect of the Guitar, being the Neck. Good God was it thin! and Fast! Over all it was a great sounding Axe with the 81(b) 60(n) EMG combo. Kinda hard to get used to the radical change the body takes from its MX (explorer) predecessors. I will say I rescind any Previous statements I made (none of which were made here) about how ugly the guitar is... really it is a sexy Axe, and the head stock is pretty wicked. I will say I hate the Snake inlay at the 12th. Over all a 7 out of 10 and for me not worth the grand they're asking for... I'm not much for Signature Guitars these days and more into Super Strats. What I will say for all you fans of "Teh Jaymes" This will be the Axe to purchase for your collection...:rollin :cool:
cecilbag

i would like to see a natural wood one with the ebony i think that would be a nice setup

DayDay

i would like to see a natural wood one with the ebony i think that would be a nice setup

+1

and change the logo from that vintage hotrod Chevy block letters to Black block ESP custom in script I May just Buy that! :eek:

Spoonylove

How many Snakebyte threads are we up to on the boards?

DayDay

How many Snakebyte threads are we up to on the boards?

Probably a bit of Overkill with this one, just throwing a review of it out there :lol

Next time I will apologize ahead of time :o

ridner

I played an LTD one today and dug it. One is in my future.

Trendkill

I like the Snakebyte.... but I prefer the MX250 mooooaaaarrrrr :D

actionshark

I like the Snakebyte.... but I prefer the MX250 mooooaaaarrrrr :D
Me too but I want to try an ESP Snakebyte, not many stores have them.

Justinschut

Too bad we don't see too many LTD's in stores over here (let alone real ESP's), would be interested in trying one

Post to Thread