New SC208 Scale?

Updated
twiztedchild
Can some one tell us what the scale is on that guitar?:hat
Dan H.

Thank you for your enquiry and taking the time to view the many great products offered by ESP Guitars.

The scale for the SC-208 is 3 feet and 6 inches

If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to ask.

mbesp

says standard scale. pretty sure that means 25.5 to ESP
The other SC guitars are Baritone Scale of 27"

mbesp

I don't know if the pictures they are using are just drawings someone did or an actual guitar. The scale might not represent what it actually is if it is a drawing.

twiztedchild

they look like actually guitars..

And I figure it may still be a 25.5" scale. but why would they have the SC208 at 25.5" if they discountiued the fm408/418s??

mbesp

Yeah agreed , but another thing i thought is that the difference between 25.5" and 26" is very small and that isn't the most accurate of measuring meathods.

mbesp

haha i suppose that is possible. I'm still gonna go with it is a 25.5 like the non SC 8 string they had or have. can't find it now.

twiztedchild

I think they dont have the fm418s anymore.. I dont know why they dont.

mbesp

That i do not know haha. maybe cause no one wants a 25.5 scale lenght 8 string? haha
Or maybe they figured it would be more popular just to sell the SC versions.
Who knows, it is fun to guess though.

twiztedchild

lol yeah. I know a few that perfer the shorter scale 8 though

scrumtralescant

wow, god help us

twiztedchild

Also, it is going to be 25.5" scale..

Nagash

He's been using 25,5" scales on 6,7 and 8 string guitars for over a decade, I doubt he's going to change that.

twiztedchild

He's been using 25,5" scales on 6,7 and 8 string guitars for over a decade, I doubt he's going to change that.

then why would his sigs all be 27" other then the 6 strings and the sc207s? :confused:

Gfunk

:lol

xchumfiestax

Dude. Over and over, you are proving that you have no idea what you are talking about :lol

Post to Thread