Truckster or EC1000

Updated
Robert Z.
I will be buying a new guitar to have as my 3rd guitar in the next few days. I have narrowed it down to 2 and have been looking on Ebay. I either want an LTD Truckster or an ec1000. I like the vintage black and purple finishes on the ec. I was wondering if you could tell me which one is better. I have a KH2 Ouija(this years) and a KH2 Bolt On and I'm looking for a 3rd guitar. Yes, I'm a Metallica FanBoy, but I don't care. These are the 2 guitars that I have narrowed down to due to interest and price, so I really am not looking for other suggestions(thanks, though). Please let me know which one you reccomend and why, thanks. Also, if anyone is selling either of these guitars, please let me know and maybe we can work something out.
Robert Z.

I'd love to keep them both, but with the winter coming, it's more difficult. I appreciate all of the help and I can't wait to play it. Maybe I can meander a way to keep both, but I need the wife's approval, and that's not easy. I am lucky though, she is usually very understanding of my crazy habits. If not, I'd probably be out on the street. Thanks again Crowbar.

Robert Z.

The only other guitar I really want to own now is a JH-1, but seeing as I don't have an extra 5 or 6k sitting around, I'll have to wait a few years. Oh well, I'm happy with what I've got.

tyvan

ur alread selling both n the spam thread?

Robert Z.

well, I was only going to keep one, but I had an unforseen money problem, so unfortunately, they have to go.

OutlawTorn

black truckster> truckster>ec-1000 IMO

custangro

black truckster> truckster>ec-1000 IMO

Amen to that :)

garyjfoster

It's hard to say without playing them. Go over both of them very carefully

Post to Thread