Iron Cross Owners

Updated
Iron Cross Owners

Since a couple of board members own or ordered the IC, I was just wondering what number you got and where you are located......and maybe the price you paid Ok, I begin: #026 - vdubs75 - Baltimore, MD, USA - $5,599

sean106OCD

#09 Ny $5999

espenlaub

No Seanny, you have #009 LOL !!!

I have #011 - Germany - 5,599

sean106OCD

No Seanny, you have #009 LOL !!!

I have #011 - Germany - 5,599

oops. Sorry was mad tired when I made that post. Fixed LOL

njustis4all

#022 - VA , USA

SteelEdge

#030 - SPAIN.

Brand new from the store, 7500€, still unplayed.

djinn&tonic

#035 - DUBAI

RLA

how are they holding up? anyone else acquired one since?

SteelEdge

Yes, indeed :

RLA

very nice!

Im looking forward to the day I get to own one....id like to upgrade my pickup first however..haha

Jadeloriann

IC004 - Canada

djinn&tonic

see you got both the White and the og cross - how would you compare em to each other ? The white feel different without the gold stainless steel frets. (most underrated feature here imo )   

#035 - DUBAI

Jadeloriann
djinn&tonic wrote:

see you got both the White and the og cross - how would you compare em to each other ? The white feel different without the gold stainless steel frets. (most underrated feature here imo )   

#035 - DUBAI

Yes you're right for the stainless steel frets but for me the biggest difference is the JH set pick-up and my white is much heavier than the black one.They are 2 different guitars but equally excellent

ESP 348

Interesting to hear the white IC is heavier than the original IC.

And I didn't know they had gold stainless steel frets. Does anyone have a close up picture of them?

Jadeloriann

To be exact they call it Ni-Free alloy distressed gold

ESP 348
Jadeloriann wrote:

To be exact they call it Ni-Free alloy distressed gold

Cheers man, I appreciate the reply.

Raf

Same feeling as Jadeloriann, the black one is quite lighter.  I really love to play it without any amp.  The sound is cleaner.

The white one is heavier and also plays heavier (JH-set!) ;-)

Here is a picture of the frets

djinn&tonic

Super interesting the White IC is heavier... 

Anyone switch pickups on black IC's to the Het Set ? Tempted but would keep the distressed pickup covers from the originals ofcourse

+ the Relicing on these are amazing. The exposed wood behind the neck makes it play so much smoother imo.

And v cool if not mistaken they've sprayed a protective coating over the exposed wood relic'ing behind neck and on front body. 

ESP 348

Cheers for the pic of the frets Raf!

Raf
ESP 348 wrote:

Cheers for the pic of the frets Raf!

Don’t hesitate if you want more pics ;-)

ESP 348

Mate, please post them up! I love seeing pics of guitars. Especially rare ones like this IC, not too many of them around and I have never seen any up close high-def pics like this before. So it's always nice if you want to share.

Raf

djinn&tonic

SWEET

Post to Thread